💌What he would do if you got sick💌

Like I said in his morning routine, he would be understanding if you weren't feeling good and never get up from the bed.

But once he realizes that he didn't see you at breakfast, lunch, his and his sisters performances, or even dinner, he would be extremely worried. After dinner, he would excuse himself and go to his room to find you asleep, drenched in sweat.

He would gently shake you and whisper your name quite loudly until you woke up. Your vision would be blurry, but you could still make out who was talking to you. If you said you don't feel good, then he would nod and help you sit up.

He would then take you into the bathroom, luring you to the toilet so you can sit down while he went to grab clothing and a towel for you. The whole time he was doing that, you would be coughing and sniffling.

Once he was done, he would set the towel on the rack and would lay the clothes on the counter. Then he would leave so you could take a shower(or bath).

After about thirty minutes, you would go out of the bathroom to find Veneer waiting for you on the bed. Once he saw you, he would jump up and ask a bunch of questions.

Once you were fully in bed again and clean, he would ask if you needed water or food. And if you did, he would call for Crimp and make her make you the best food you've ever had. (Or if you needed anything else, he would make her go out of her way to get it).

Fast forward a few hours later, you would be laying in his bed alone. He wouldn't want to get sick, and you respect and understand that. So, he would sleep on the big couch he has right beside the bed.

He would still say 'Goodnight, I love you' and everything like that. And you would say it back, and that's when he would shut off the lights and you both could rest.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Thanks @Ruuubby12 for the second request! Thank you guys so much for over 7k views, it makes me so proud of myself and I love you all! Thank you, have a good day/night! Bye!💌