💌How you two met💌

Y/S/Y/C: Your state / your country.

You two met on the play ground during school as children. You were alone and sitting on the swings. You had just moved from Y/S/Y/C to the suburbs, and you haven't made any friends yet.

That is until a little boy with green hair came up to you. He sat beside you on the swing next to yours, and started speaking. He made small talk that soon turned into some giggling and chuckling.

After recess was over, you two would have to depart, but that didn't stop him from meeting you again tomorrow.

And he was right. The next day you found yourself sitting on the swings, not having anyone to play with. But this time, you weren't looking at your feet. You were looking up at everyone, waiting for him. He told you his name was Veneer, and you told him your name was Y/N.

After a few minutes of being alone, Veneer snuck behind you and scared you. You jumped, but laughed when you realized who it was.

After a few days of speaking and playing outside during recess, you were upset when it was the weekend. Crazy, right? Nobody likes school. Not even you. You just liked seeing Veneer.

When you both found out you lived in the same neighborhood, you both would go to the local playground and you two would do whatever. Walk around, talk, swing on the swing set, etc.

When Velvet found out the whole thing, she kinda wanted to find you and maybe even befriend you, like a sibling friendship. You two had differences, yes, but that didn't stop you from befriending your friends sister.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Hey! There's really nothing to say, but have a good day, see you soon! Bye!💌