|28|| Training and learning||

Third pov

"Onii-chan!" Early Morning and Tsukiko has energy Izuku surely does not have. She was running to him waving papers in her hands. "We finished it!"

"Huh, finished what?"

"Our self-designed pass the test American Dream plan!" All Might popped up, lifting the five years old onto his shoulders.

"It's your workout routine, Zuo-nii!" Tsukiko smiled "Tiny Might, Talia, Isla, Ryota and I placed them together." Hearing the three extra names Izuku's soul just about left his body.

"It's to help you clean up the beach and then some!" All Might laughed as Izuku took the paper. He read it through seeing his schedule, different works outs and meals for him to eat.

"Jeez, you even planned how much sleep I get?" The boy withered some more.

"Of course!" Talia popped up patting his back "This will definitely help you regulate that terrible sleeping habits of yours. Whatever time you see that says training stops. It's stops. No arguments allowed."

"Honestly it's super tough!Think you can handle it?!" All Might joined in. Three days with the Midoriyas and he still spit blood every time one of the zodiacs appears. He knows they're coming but never when and there's never a warning.

He kind of likes it. It keeps him alert and now on his toes. His mind dubbed it as awareness training. Tsukiko thought he was doing this so he could stop screaming and spitting blood all the time.

"Well, yeah! I know I have to work way harder than anyone else to make it so...!" Izuku's soul returned with a nervous yet excited energy. He couldn't wait to begin.

"Zuo-nii. You're behind half of the kids your age when it comes to having a quirk. But that's why we're here!" Tsukiko spoke gaining his attention "I'll be training with you!"

"Huh?! No way! Why??"

"She wants to become strong to use our quirks too. After her birthday you did promise she could start training with you. It was also an agreement we came up with." Talia smiled

"Kochan, you don't need to be strong right now. And you have great control over your quirk! The best I've seen for a five years old."

"I have control, but not enough." All Might frowned not agreeing with that statement.

"I can disagree! You have great control little Midoriya! The proof stands before us! I bet they couldn't come and go as they please without leaving a toll on you before, correct?"

"You're not wrong!" Talia nodded "However. To keep this up is a mental thing she has to improve. And For battle!"

"She's not going anywhere near a battle right now!" Izuku himself almost spat blood. There's no way he was letting his sister go anywhere dangerous – especially not without him! So there must be another reason "Kochan, why do you really want to train?" Tsukiko hummed softly.

"Well. I like staying here with you! But I don't want to be in the way, so I'll train too. And I want more control our quirks." Tsukiko glowed her hand reaching out to Izuku who instantly felt his fatigue slightly ease. "I can't even restore your full energy and I'm tired already. " Her aura grew dark and All Might began to sulk sadly too.

"There's nothing wrong with that, little Midoriya..." He looked on the verge of panicking with tears in his eyes. Izuku sighed

"Talia. What else?" The Sagittarius sign huffed folding her arms "Alright, Kion, come." She glowed and Kion took her place.

"It's as she said, she wants control. Her power is strong, therefore she must continue to grow stronger to handle it. However, the gatekeeper must be on watch when training is in use. To ensure she doesn't go overboard. We ask this as our keeper, for you to watch her. When training begins, though our minds stay the same our actions do not."