||19|| The Exploding Boy||

Third pov

Tsukiko was in the park, and for once it wasn't raining when she decided to go. The sky was clear and filled with blue, still she learned not to trust the weather a long time ago so she's simply enjoying it while it lasts. Tsukiko sat on the swing humming softly with her eyes closed and enjoying the light breeze that blew around her.

Inko was at work and she left her children early, leaving right as they woke up. So one might wonder where Izuku was. Well he's with Reeve at the store across the street buying them snacks. Well, not across the street he's actually quite on the opposite side of where the park was since the store was on the other side of the street, and Reeve wanted a snack that the previous store didn't have...even when he didn't need it. Tsukiko did not want to go all there when Reeve insisted they try other stores, so she promised Izuku to stay in the park as he ran to get their drinks and snacks.

He disagreed at first, then he remembered that she wasn't alone, and he'd be able to know if she was in danger. That, and Matsu appeared just so he can get to call him a wimp. Luckily Tsukiko had energy to burn as she slept a lot in her class yesterday thanks to some naughty kids making everyone in their class get called for nap time to avoid them being grumpy. Tsukiko didn't hesitate to lay on her sleeping bag, crawl in and snuggle a stuff toy to herself to sleep. She was probably the first one out.

The other fact that reassured him was that there were other people in the park. Other kids with their older brothers, sisters, parents and guardians, she wasn't entirely alone. However there was someone in the park that he hadn't noticed but they had noticed him.

Said person watched Izuku talk to Tsukiko while standing besides a too tall- for the way he looked- guy in purple, neither of them who he knew of, before he watches Izuku leave. Confused about the situation and suspicious they walked over to the walking rainbow, as he describes her as.

"Oi." Tsukiko looked up at the teen stopping her from swinging. 

"Hm?"

"Who the hell are you?" standing before her was a teen with a temperament similar to Matsu, only he had a bomb for hair, red eyes and has ash blonde hair not blue. Tsukiko stared the blonde down until she could see him gritting his teeth.

"I don't have to answer that." an explosion set off on his hand

"Ha?!"  promptly the blonde got slapped to the back of his head making him bite his tongue and stumble forward.

"You dumbass! Is that how you greet a kid?! If it was some other kid they'd be too busy bawling their eyes out to answer you!" Matsu has appeared in his normal but still stupidly tall height. The teen spun ready to cause havoc on the one who dared to lay hands on him that wasn't his mother or his 'rival'.

"HAH!? Oi, you water bastard where'd you come out from?!" Seeing his 'rival' he settled down a bit to ask a question instead. Matsu shrugged nonchalantly 

"I'm her quirk." the blonde blanked for all of two minutes. Tsukiko looked at Matsu to silently ask if he was okay. Matsu nodded patting her hair softly.

"WHHAAT??! How the fu-" Matsu cut him off with a dark look on his face and another slap to the back of the boy's head.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

"Ite- stop hitting me you watery bastard!" then he spun back to Tsukiko and pointed at her, eyes in a weird shape that looks like uneven triangles that made his pupils disappear. "You, rainbow dash, explain!" Tsukiko looked at Matsu instead

"Is he the one you spoke of Matsu?" said man nodded now standing beside her much to the ash blonde's shocked and confuffled mind.

"Hai."