||9|| Ice cream date||

Third pov

"Ready to go?" Izuku looked at Tsukiko who nodded. "Kaa-san, Kochan and I are leaving now!" Izuku called out placing on his beautiful red shoes.

"Okay. Do you have enough money? Do I need to give you more? Do you have everything in case rain starts to fall?" Inko questioned from the kitchen inching closer to the door with every question until she stood a bit behind the two ready to use her quirk to get her purse from her bag.

"Hai, Hai. We have everything!" Izuku smiled tying the laces of Tsukiko's new slippers around her ankles. It was still gata slippers but instead of its traditional style this one was designed to wrap around the ankles a few times to secure the slippers on her feet.

"And we're here too!" Yang waved from on Tsukiko's right shoulder. Yin on her left.

That's right. Gemini decided it was time Izuku met them.

|| Flashback {Last night} ||

"Ne Kaa-san, can I take Kochan out for the day?" Izuku asked during dinner.

"Out where? If it's to see heroes fight, I'll have to say no Izuku. She's very small and it's quite dangerous for her to be so close. Plus you can lose her in the crowd if there's a panic." Inko frown her brows worried.

"Ah no! I won't do that with Kochan near me! Not until she's older!" Inko sweet dropped.

"Sweetheart that wouldn't make it any better..."

"Oh...hehe."

"Well what for then?"

"Ice cream?" Tsukiko looked up from her battle with her soba noodles asking what she hoped Izuku was asking about.

"Ice cream?"

"Hai. Last week I promised to carry her to the ice cream shop as a late birthday gift from me, since I missed it! And, and it will be the first time she's tasted it too!" Izuku nodded.

"Oh, I see." Inko's eyes flashed and shined as a thought crossed her mind.

"Then, can we go?"

"I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Will you two be able to handle yourselves?" Izuku nodded rapidly.

"Hai! Don't worry Kaa-san! I'm a aniki now! I won't let anything happen to Kochan!" Izuku smiled widely.

"Please. As if we'd let you!" A tiny voice joined the conversation. The two green haired people blinked looking at one another before looking to where the source of the voice sounded.

Standing on their dinner table were two boys, well, one was sitting but that's not the point. One had white hair and red eyes, he was the one standing with his arms folded as he stared - glared up at them.

"Calm down Yang." The other had black hair and white eyes, but they could see he wasn't blind. He was sitting by Yang's feet calmly staring up at them.

"Yin, Yang." Tsukiko smiled noodles in her mouth. "Hello." Yang went from glaring to a smile as his small self padded over to Tsukiko and hugged the hand she held out for him.