Chapter 1

(I switch POV's A LOT)
Jc's POV-
I haven't told Madi, my little sister, yet. She knows I live in a house. But she doesn't know I live with Connor, Ricky, and Kian. I'm on my way to the airport to pick Madi up, her plane will be landing in an hour.

Madi's POV-
I'm on the plane, my flight lands in an hour. I packed most of my clothes including shoes, my penny board, my laptop, my camera. I can't wait to see Jc. It's been two years since I've seen him last.

Jc's POV-
*An Hour Later*
Madi's plane just landed. I'm standing at the luggage thing, waiting for her. I still have to tell her, I live with 3 other guys.

Madi's POV-
I'm walking off the plane. I walk over to the luggage shoot thing. I don't know what it is called.

"MADI!" A male voice yelled. I look around and saw Jc. I ran to him and hugged him, "Jc." After we broke the hug, we looked at each other.

"You've grown." Jc smiled.

"You got short." I laughed, "I gotta grab my luggage."

I got my suitcase, and Jc carried my bag. We walked to his car, and put my stuff in the back seat. We both climbed in the car.

"Madi, I gotta tell you something." Jc said as he started the car.

"What?" I asked.

"I live with 3 other guys."

"Who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, and Kian Lawley." He paused, "I'm sorry, I should've told you before you moved here."

My heart stopped when I heard Kian's name. I froze. I don't know what to say. My brother lives with the guy that I like.

"Madi?" Jc said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I shook my head.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah that's fine. But one question."

"Yes?"

"Who is my roommate?" I laughed.

"You get your own room. Everyone does." He smiled.

I nodded. A couple minutes later, we pulled into a driveway, the house was HUGE, "Here we are." Jc said as he parked the car.

"Woah. It's beautiful." I said opening my door. I got out of the car, and grabbed my suitcase, Jc grabbed my other bag. We entered the house. Surprisingly it was clean.

"Jc are you sure you live here?" I laughed.

"Yes I do." He said closing the door.

"You are positive? It's so clean."

"I clean. Jc and Kian trash the house. By the way I'm Connor. I'm not sure if you remember me. But I came over to Jc's house in Texas before." Connor said.

"Madi and yes I remember you. Just one question. How do you live with him?" I laughed.

"Honestly I don't know." Connor laughed.

"Madi! Come here." Jc yelled.

I walked upstairs to where Jc was located, he was standing in front of a door that said "Madi".

"What is this?" I asked Jc. He opened the door, I walked in. There was a bed, desk, beanbag, two other doors, fairy lights hanging everywhere.

"It's your room." He smiled.

"Thank you so much." I gave him a hug.

"You're welcome." He smiled and hugged back, "there is two people I want you to meet. Again."

I was curious on who he wanted me to meet. But then again, I haven't met Trevor, Sam, Ricky. I've met Kian and Connor. Connor came over to our house in Texas a couple times. Kian came over too. But I haven't actually met him.

Jc and I walked downstairs. There were two familiar figures, plus Connor sitting on the couch. The two figures were covered with blankets.

"Who am I meeting?" I asked Jc. He walked me over to the covered figures.

"Take the blankets off." He smirked.

I laughed, and did as told. There sat Ricky and Kian.

"Hi?" I laughed.

"I'm Ricky, and that's Kian." He smiled.

"I know who you two are." I laughed, "I'm Madi."

Kian stood up, he was tall. Taller than Jc. My heart started to beat a little faster, as Kian came towards me.

"Do you have any electronics or valuable things on you?" Kian asked.

"No, my phone is upstairs."

Kian picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Ricky and Connor smiled, Jc laughed, "Kian. She is my little sister, don't hurt her." Kian nodded his head.

"Kian put me down." I begged.

"No can do. Sorry Madi."

I started to hit Kian's back and kick his torso, "Kian Now!" I demanded, "Jc help!"

"Can't lil sis." Jc said as he opened the door to the back yard. Uhh Oh.

"No no no no!" I said as Kian started to walk over towards the pool, "KIAN I SWEAR IF YO-" I was cut off by the water. I swam back up to the surface. Con, Ricky, Kian, and Jc were laughing.

I got out of the pool when no one was looking, I walked over to Kian, who was an idiot for standing by the pool still. Connor noticed me, I mouthed, "Shh." I turned back to Kian who was still laughing, and pushed him in.

"JC!" Kian yelled.

"It wasn't Jc. It was me." I laughed.

"Madi, I'm gonna get you." Kian said still in the pool. I ran inside up to my room, got a shower, and changed. I look at my phone, it was 10:00pm.

I walked back downstairs, only Kian and Jc were down there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went to bed." Jc answered.

"Oh. I'm actually about to."

"Seriously? It's summer for you isn't it?" Kian asked.

"Well yes. But I still want to go to bed." I walked over to Jc.

"Goodnight sis." He hugged me.

"Night." I hugged back, and walked upstairs. I still haven't unpacked. I'll do that tomorrow. I crawled into my bed, and instantly sleep took over.