Chapter 6

Madi's POV-
I woke up from the banging on my door and someone yelling, "GET UP TIME FOR THE SURPRISE!!" I immediately knew the screaming voice, Ricky.

I rolled out of my bed, and decided to not get changed. I walked downstairs, everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Madi, Lilly, we have a surprise." Connor said.

"Which is?" Lily asked in an annoying tone. I'm guessing she was tired.

"We're going to VidCon!!!" Jc shouted.

"You're serious?" My heart dropped. I've only been to VidCon once, I met a lot of people there. Including some of my fans, because I have my own YouTube channel.

"Yes. Here." Ricky smiled as he handed Lily and I passes.

"This is great!" Lily jumped.

"Thank you so much!" I said, "When do we leave?"

"In two days." Sam answered.

"Well we better get packing." Trevor laughed.

We all went upstairs to our rooms and packed for VidCon. I walked to my room and got my neon blue suitcase out from my closet and sat it on my bed.

I packed a couple pairs of shorts and leggings. I also packed my crop tops and band tees because why the hell not? I packed my toothbrush and makeup. I finally finished my suitcase by packing my teal vans.

I got my carry on bag and packed my laptop, and camera. As I was putting my camera in my bag someone knocked. "Come in." I said. It was Trevor, "Hey." I said.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Remember the party? The uh- kiss?"

"Yeah? What about it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"My text..." He trailed off.

"Trevor what are you trying to say."

"I don't know. I think it meant something to me, but I'm not sure. Then there's Lily, she is sending me mix fucking signals. It's just so complicated."

I walked over to Trevor, "What is going on with you and Lily?"

"I think she likes me.. And I kinda like her too. But I've only known her for a bit, I've known you longer. It was weird kissing you but I'm not sure."

"Trev, you have to go after your dream girl, and I'm pretty sure that isn't me. It's Lily. So just go."

"Bu-" I cut him off, "Trev! Now!" I pushed him out of my room.

*times randomly passes to 5pm*

"Jc!" I yelled.

"Madi!" He mocked.

"I need food!"

"Go get some."

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"What is all the commotion about?" Sam asked.

"Ask Madi." Jc answered. Sam turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"I want food." I laughed.

"Let's go get some. We can ride penny boards." Sam said as he grabbed his jacket.

"Jc I'll be back at 6!" I yelled. I heard an "Okay" as I walked out the house with Malibu.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"McDonalds!"

"Let's go." He said.

We rode down to the nearest McDonalds. We went in, and walked up to the counter.

I ordered some chicken nuggets and fries. Sam did the same.

"Why did you com with?" I asked as I put a nugget in my mouth. Mmm. Yum.

"Because I'm hungry. And I like yo- food. I like food." His face got red.

"Haha. I like food too!"

We finished eating and we rode back to the house. As we were about a block away from the house, Sam spoke, "I like you."

"I know."

"What? How?"

"It's obvious Sam." I got off my board and held it. Sam did the same.

"Madi." He said as he turned me around.

"What now Sam." I laughed.

"I really do like you."

"Sam I know but I just go-" I got cut off as a pair of lips crashed into mine. I did a stupid thing and kissed back.

Seconds later Sam broke the kiss, "You kissed back."

"Sam, I honestly don't know what I di-" He cut me off by saying the same thing, "You kissed back."

"Okay Sam. Yes I did. But I just can't be in a relationship at the moment not after Kian." I rode back

I walked inside and told Jc I was home. I got a shower then I checked the time it was 8pm. I decided to check on Trevor.

So I went to his room and knocked. "Who is it?" I fainted voice asked.

"It's Madi."

"Come in.. I guess." So I walked in. It seems Trevor has been crying because his eyes were kinda puffy.

"What's wrong?"

"Lily."

"What happen?"

"She yelled at me. Now I guess we aren't friends, she overheard our conversation, I thought she would be happy that I liked her. But I'm not even sure anymore."

"Trev I'm so sorry. But if it makes you feel any better, we can grow old together because the guy I like isn't allowed to date me, and the other guy that likes me.. Well I'm not sure about the rosy cheek kid."

"Sam likes you?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm gonna head to bed. Night Madi." Trevor said as his kissed my cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Friendly kiss." He laughed.

"Alright. Night." I said as I walked out his door. I should try to talk to Lily. I walked over to Lily's room and knocked, I heard come in so I came in.

"Hey."

"Hi." She said kinda upset.

"Listen about Tre-" She cut me off.

"He likes you. I get that. I need to move on. And if you just came in here to tell me to stay away from him then you got yourself a deal."

"No Lily. When Trevor can to talk to me, I mean yes he said the kiss kinda meant something but did you also head how he likes you!"

"Uh.. After he said that I kinda meant something I left."

"You should've stayed." I said getting up, "Anyway I'm gonna go to bed. You might want to apologize to Trev. Goodnight." I said as I walked out of her room.

Wow lots of drama in one day. I headed to my room and crawled in bed. After a couple minutes of trying to sleep, I knew it couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to text Kian.
M- Hey
K- Uh Hey?
What's his problem?
M- What's your problem?
K- Just things.
M- Kian.
K- Fine! Things are weird between you, me and Jc. I hate it. It kills me that I lost my Bestfriend and girlfriend. But I guess I should move on because you already have.
M- What!? No I haven't!
K- I saw you.
M- Doing what exactly?
K- Kissing Sam...
Oh my god.
M- It meant shit. I don't like him not like that.
K- Really?
M- I swear. Kian?
K- Yes?
M- I still love you.
K- Madi, we can't.
M- I know. Jc has a temper. I understand.
K- I'm gonna go to bed. Night Madi.
M- Night Kian.
After I sent that last message, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hey everyone!!! So... Yeah. Make sure you check out TWDandJaiWaetford 's side too!! She has Lily's POV!!!!
Love you all!!