Chapter 29

It's now March, Kian and I thought it would good for us just to be friends and we both know that we both want to get together but we can't. We just have to get over each other and move on in life.

Also, Jc and the rest of O2L announced that we are going on tour. AND I have been talking to Nash again... He says he just wants to be best friends but everyone knows he likes me, and I might like him back. I invited him to go on tour with us and he said yes.

So basically to sum everything up-

Kian and I are better off as friends

O2L, Nash and I are going on tour

Nash and I like each other

So yeah.. That sums everything up except the tour locations. We plan on going to NYC so Lily can do a show with us. I know we are going to Orlando for sure. The rest of the locations still are undetermined.

I walked downstairs to the sight of Sam and Kian watching Disney movies, right now it's only 2pm so I could invite Nash over but I want to talk to Jc about Nash. I walked back upstairs and knocked on Jc's door, "Come in." He said through the door.

I walked through the door and saw Jc editing.

"Hey."

"Hey sis. What's up?"

"I want to talk to you about Nash."

"Go ahead." I sat down on Jc's bed and starting talking, "Okay, so I'm pretty sure Nash likes me and I don't know if I like him back."

"Okay? What's the problem?" Jc raised his eyebrow.

"The problem is I don't know if I like him back." I sighed.

"Do you like his personality?"

"Yeah."

"Is he cute? Nice? Funny?"

"Yes, yes and he is a dork. A cute dork."

"You obviously like him Madi, but what you don't know is why you like him and why you're shutting your feelings out."

"Damn, when did my brother become a therapist." I joked.

"Ask yourself, "Why do I like him? Why can't I admit it?"

"Alright, thanks Justin." I gave him a hug then left. I walked over to my room and dat on my bed. I though Why do I like Nash?

After several minutes of thinking it finally hit me. Nash was my first love. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. Nash was the first person I fell in love with.

The only question I ask myself now is Why can't I admit my feelings? I honestly don't know why I can't. Maybe because I think he likes me. I don't exactly know for sure. Maybe if I tell him.. He'll reject me?

I don't know. Maybe I should just got for it!? Should I call him? Maybe I should? I don't know! Ugh! Interrupting my thoughts, my phone dinged. I looked at it, it was a text... From Nash.

I smiled and read the text:

N-Hey;)

M-Hey

N-Can you come to The Grove?

M-Um.. Let me ask.

N-Madi, you're 18..

M-Fine. Let me tell my brother I'm leaving.

N-Okay:)

I walked out of my room, giving the hint, I'm not exactly dressed to be going out in the world. I walked to Jc's room and knocked on the door, no answer. I knocked again. Still no answer.. I walked to Kian's, Connor's, and Ricky's room too and knocked.. No body is home?