Chapter 23

December 19 (big time skip)

Madi's POV-

I wake up from my phone ringing. It was Jack. I answered it.

M- Hello?

J- Hey babe. Did I wake up you up?

M- Yeah, but it's okay.

J-Sorry bout that. I was wondering do you wanna hang out at the beach today? With me, Cameron and Nash.

M- I don't know if I have plans or a meeting today. I'll have to check.

J- Alright call me later alright?

M-I will.

J-Love you.

M-I love you more.

J-Impossible.

We hung up and I stumbled out of bed and got dress. I put on a pair of sweatpants, with a blue crop top and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and see a tree standing in the corner of the living room.

"Great choice." I said admiring the tree.

"Thanks." Connor and Lily replied in unison.

We all put lights and ornaments on it, and when we finished, it looked amazing.

Lily gathered everyone up in the kitchen, cause she wanted to film.

"Hey guys! I'm Lily Franta and welcome back to my channel! Today I'm joined by the lovely O2L and Madi Caylen."

We all introduced ourselves. No one had any idea what video was about.

"They are just finding this out, but today we're going to be doing...A TEST OF FRIENDSHIP!" She continued,

"This involves them answering questions to see who knows me the best. I asked you guys on twitter to send me questions with the hashtag #testoffriendship. Now before we begin, yes I know. Conor's you're brother he's gonna win." She finished.

"You know I will!" Connor laughed.

"Connor may win, but maybe it's cause he pays attention. This is why it's called test of friendship." Lily smiled.

"And what's out reward for winning?" Kian asked.

"You'll see." Lily smirked.

"And our punishment for losing?" Sam asked.

"You'll see." LIly said it that time with a devilish smile. "Let's begin."

(A/N not real twitters)

1. @ifeelpayne what is your favourite color?

"Black and green!" Kian yelled.

"Damn that was fast." Lily laughed.

2. @boredaflawl who is your favourite music artist?

"Ed Sheeran." I said.

The boys looked at me.

"Don't you remember I got her a signed guitar from Ed for her birthday and she said that was her fab artist?"

The boys smiled and we carried on.

A few minutes later, we were down to 1 last question. The scores were:

Kian: 3

Madi: 2

Sam: 3

Connor: 1

Ricky: 1

Jc: 1

Trevor: 3

"Alright last question: @imflawlessO2L asks, who can get Kalu and Glenn the fastest? Without making them mad."