Chapter 5 (Part 2)

Madi's POV-
We both leaned in and our lips touched. I felt a million sparks, a kiss turned into a complete make out session. After five minutes of making out we stopped because someone yelled, "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

We instantly pulled apart, I saw Jc. Why is he home? I hurried and got out of the car, while Kian stayed.

"What are you doing home already?!" I practically yelled.

"My shoot got cancelled because the camera man got sick, may I ask you why you and Kian were swallowing each other's faces?!" Jc screamed.

I looked at Kian, he was looking down, "So what, we kissed? Jc! Mom told you millions of times!!"

"What did she tell me? That it is okay for you to date my bestfriend?!" Jc's face was filled with anger.

"She told you, when I was 15, to stop budding in on my love life!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Break up." Jc said.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"You heard me." He sounded like he was gonna kill Kian.

"Jc."

"Now!" He added.

I looked over at Kian, he got out of the car and walked over towards me. He hugged me, "Just until we straighten things out, I like you Madi." He whispered.

I hugged back, "I like you t-" Jc cut me off, "Madi upstairs." I let go of Kian and ran inside and upstairs to my room.

I heard yelling outside, I ignored it. I laid on my bed for awhile, until someone knocked. "Come in." I said weakly.

The door opened, Sam came in, "What's going on?"

"Jc made Kian and I break up." I said hugging a pillow.

"Wait. You and Kian were dating? For how long?" He sat in my computer chair.

"Since last night, he made us break up because we were kissing."

I looked at Sam, he looked somewhat sad, "Madi." He said coming over to my bed, where I was located.

"Sam." I mocked.

"I know it's wrong to ask, but why did you date Kian? I mean he takes things way to serious, and tries to rush." He put his arm around me.

"I've liked Kian since he joined O2L, and he hasn't even tried pulling anything like that with me."

"Madi, I should've told you soon-" Sam was cut off, my door opened, there stood Kian.

I remembered Sam has his arm around me and quickly jumped up, "Kian."

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Kian we were just talking. I swear." Sam said.

"Okay, Madi, Jc wants you." He left.

"Sam I'll be right back." I left my room and made my way to Jc's room, "You wanted me?"

"Madi, first off I'm sorry. Second, you and Kian can't date, I know he is only two years older. But still, he rush-" I cut him off.

"So you are like this too!?"

"Huh?"

"Sam even told me that Kian rushes things. I mean are you both seriously trying to make my love life miserable?"

"Madi it's for your own good. Trust me."

"Okay fine whatever."

"Madi, if I see you and Kian do anything besides talk friendly to each other, I will send you home."

"Okay!" I said loudly.

"Come here," Jc said as he pulled me into a hug, "I love you, and you know that, I'm only trying to protect you."

I hugged back and said, "I know."

We broke the hug, "By the way good news." Jc smiled.

"What?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, when everyone is here okay?" Jc said, I nodded.

I walked back to my room, Sam was still sitting on my bed, "Hey." I shyly said.

"What did Jc need?" He asked.

"Just trying to be the best big brother." I laughed as I sat down beside Sam.

"Can I finish?" He laughed, I nodded.

"Like I was saying, I should've told you sooner, but I like you." Sam said.

I didn't know what to say... I looked at Sam, "I'm sorry." He said, he got up and started to walk away, "Sam wait!" I jumped up after him.

"Give me some time. I just broke things with Kian, which clearly didn't last long. But can I have some time?"

He nodded and hugged me. I hugged back and he left. I went to my bathroom, and took a shower. I got out and put some PJ's on.

I picked up my phone, 10 text messages. Wow. I checked the time also, 9:30pm, damn time does fly.

I checked my messages,

From Kian:
I'm sorry, but how about we be friends?

From Kian:
Jc is a jackass.

I ignored Kian. I continued looking at my messages,

From Ricky:
Heard about what happen, if you need anyone to talk to, come to me :)

I smiled and texted Ricky back saying, "Thank you."

From Connor:
We have exciting news tomorrow:)

From Jc:
Hope you understand that I'm doing this for a reason, love you.

I texted him back saying, "I know thank you for looking out for me, love you too."

The last 5 messages were from Sam,

From Sam: can we talk?

From Sam: listen... Madi

From Sam: I like you....

From Sam: okay so you aren't replying...

From Sam: I'm coming to your room.

From Sam: hope we can have a chance. :)

I decided not to text Sam back, I put my phone on the charger and grabbed my brush and began to brush my hair.

After that was done, I laid in my bed and stared at my ceiling. My eyelids began to get heavy, and soon sleep came.

Hey guys! So.. Things are getting kinda crazy!! What do you think the surprise is? Make sure to check out TWDandJaiWaetford 's story too!