Chapter 4

I woke up and got dressed, I wore tan shorts, and a pastel blue shirt, that says, "I'm Tumblr. Deal with it." Along with black combat boots. I went to my bathroom, and put some eyeliner and mascara on, and I also put my hair in a side braid.

I was about to walk out my door, but the note grabbed my attention, I picked it up and read it, "Madi, I really like you. And tomorrow please act like nothing is between us. I don't want Jc to suspect anything." I smiled. I put the note under my diary, and walked out my room.

No one was up, I decided to leave. I left a note on the counter, "Went for a ride. Be back soon! -Madi." I sat the note on the table and grabbed my phone and Malibu, and headed out the door.

I skated for awhile, I left at 9:30am, it was already 11:00am. I got a text from Jc.

From Jc-
Madi, where are you?

To Jc-
I'm 10 minutes away from the house. Why?

From Jc-
Just wondering, can you get back soon? We need to talk.

To Jc-
On my way right now.

From Jc-
Okay see you soon.

I skated towards home. About 10 minutes later, I arrived home. I walked in, I saw Jc, Kian, and Sam sitting on the couch. Oh shit.

"Hey." I awkwardly greeted.

Sam and Kian look down at the ground as Jc said, "You want to tell me something?" He crossed his arms.

"It depends. What am I supposed to tell you?"

"Did anything happen between you and these two?"

"Between who?"

"You and Kian! Or you and Sam!"

"Hey those are the names of the guys in O2L!" I laughed. He didn't know what I was doing.

"Yes. But did you guys kiss?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Oh my god! Never mind." Jc stormed up to his room.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is how you get out of that." I bowed.

Kian came up to me, "Why didn't you tell him the truth? He read the notes."

"Because, he doesn't have any right, to know about my love life."

"Madi, we care about you. I care about you. You need to tell him." Sam stated as he stood up.

"Sam's right, Madi." Kian agreed.

"Who's side are you on!? Because clearly you guys don't care about me, if you did you would agree with me!" I yelled, then ran up to my room.

Should I tell Jc? I need girl advice. I walked over to Lily's room and knocked, "Come in." I heard.

I walked in her room, she was smiling at her phone, "Can I talk to you Lily? Girl to girl?"

She put her phone down, "Yeah sure. What's up?"

"Well last night Sam and I kissed, and then I ran over to Kian's room, and explained what happen to him, and he asked who I liked, and I told him, that I like him, and then he kissed me, and I left and he slipped a note saying how he liked me and everything and it also said that he knows Jc wouldn't approve, of us-"

Lily cut me off, "wait. You and Kian are dating?"

"No, but he didn't want Jc to find out about the kiss, then I woke up this morning and left, and Jc texted me saying I should get home, and Jc was trying to get me to tell him about Sam and I's kiss and Kian and I's kiss, but I confused him, and then Kian and Sam said that I should tell Jc, but I said no. Then I ran upstairs and now I'm here."

"Well, I can see why Kian and Sam want you to tell Jc." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They care. And maybe if you explain to Jc, he will let you date Kian or Sam."

She was right, I should. They were all right, "Okay. I will. Wish me luck." I started to walk out her room, "Good luck." I heard Lily say, and I don't know how but I knew she smiled.

I walked over to Jc's room, I heard voices, so I stayed back.

"Jc I like her! I'm sorry, I can't control my feelings." A familiar voice yelled.

"Well dude, she is my sister, and you are too old for her!" Jc yelled back.

"We are only two years apart!" Immediately I knew it was Kian. He is 19, I'm 17. Jc is 23. (I know that is not their real ages, but it's for the story)

"Dude she is still my sister!" Jc yelled once more, "One chance is all I'm asking for." Kian begged, does he really like me?

"Fine, but if you break my little sister's heart, you are kicked out of this house. Got it?" I could tell Jc was serious.

"Got it. Thanks bud." Kian said, I could hear footsteps coming towards the door, immediately I walked over to my room and acted like I was just beginning to walk out, I smiled at Kian he smiled back.

"Madi, here." He said handing me a note and leaving. I guess note are our things? I opened it, it read, "Meet me at the park in 15."

I walked over to Jc's room, "Jc can I go for a ride, I need some air."

"Be back before 10pm."

"Will do." I smiled and grabbed Malibu, and headed out the door. I skated down the street until I reached the park.

I saw a boy with a rainbow beanie on, sitting on the swings, I immediately knew it was Kian because the the boy was wearing a tank top with no sleeves and on the back of the shirt it read , "Lawley."

I walked behind Kian and put my hands over his eyes, "Guess who?"

"Madi." He took my hands away from his eyes, and turned around facing me.

"Wanted me to meet you here? Why is that?" I smiled.

"Well, I talked to Jc." He said still holding my hands, "I have one chance."

"For?"

"To be your boyfriend."

I smiled, "and?"

"Madi Kay Caylen, will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?"

"Kian Robert Lawley, it would be my honor. Yes."

He picked me up and hugged me as he spun me around. We talked all day u til it was time to come home. Once we arrived, I went straight to bed. Today was a good day. I crawled into my kingdom of blankets, and let sleep take over.

Hey guys! Make sure you read TWDandJaiWaetford 's story too!!! Love you all.