The Logistics

Plan: Make Suzy fall in love with Jiyong, distract her so she loses her role and Dara will have the lead role back.

Dara stopped in her steps upon seeing Jiyong waiting for her at the door of her final class for the day.

She looked at him questionably but then quickly realized something.

Right.

She told him about her plan...

But not on HOW to execute it.

Argh.

And one of those would be him not being seen with her.

She sighed at the sight of him waiting patiently for her by the front door.

A lengthy conversation must happen today.

Yawning, she approached him. The temptation to sleep immediately upon reaching home was strong after last night's lack of sleep, but she needed to discuss the plan with him first.

Jiyong observed her face closely as she stood in front of him, suppressing another yawn.

"I suppose I should take you straight home so you can rest. You seem like you could use a good night's sleep," he said teasingly, pulling her close to his chest.

She breathed in his masculine scent as she murmured words against his chest.

"What?" He asked, amused, as he pushed her away slightly so he could hear her.

She let another yawn. "I said, let's go to your place. I have to talk to you more about my wish."

He liked the idea that they were going to his place instead. The wish talk not so much. "Sure. Let's order pizza for dinner?"

She nodded. "Sounds good."

The classroom was empty and it's obviously tempting so seeing no issues, Jiyong pushed Dara back to the room and kissed her hungrily on the lips. They almost stumbled to the floor, but he managed to steady her, seating her on the desk before leaning down to kiss her more deliberately.

When she groaned because of the kiss, it was almost maddening that he deepened the kiss. He couldn't get enough of her.

"Someone might see us..." she moaned when he started to kiss her on the neck.

"No one's here," he assured but then paused, "I don't see any issues if someone's indeed here." He stressed as he trailed kisses on her slender neck. She smelled really good there.

She almost argued but then he is good at distracting her right now. His scent has an unexplainable effect on her. Or she's just sleepy she wants him close. "You smell good," she whispered to his ears.

He paused as he straightened up to look into those sleepy brown eyes of hers. He smirked as he brushed her lips with his fingers. "Funny, because I was thinking the same thing. You smell really good."

She smiled as she looped her arms around his neck. "Let's go home."

Home.

He smiled. He liked the sound of that from her lips.

He nodded as he easily carried her in his arms. "Let's go before you insult me by dozing off while I'm kissing you."

She laughed softly as she snuggled closer to him, quickly drifting off to sleep.