Brewing in Her Mind

They reached -ONE, entering through the back door with the passcode. They signed in on a notebook, ensuring Ms. Sohee would be aware of their presence without relying on CCTV cameras.

The music practice Jiyong was talking about when they got inside didn't happen.

Eagerly, Jiyong lifted Dara onto the stage, positioned himself between her legs, and pulled her in for another kiss.

She couldn't even stop him anymore as she also allowed him to kiss her again and again.

Why?

She really didn't know why.

But deep deep within her, a nagging guilt surfaced, compelling her to appease it by allowing him to do whatever he wanted with her at that moment.

In exchange for something brewing in her mind.

She didn't have to tell it to him today. It can wait. She kept telling herself that. It can wait.

"Why come here if you just want to kiss?" She asked after they parted for air few minutes later. Her hands were on his hair, mindlessly playing with his soft hair.

He kissed her arm there. "It's getting cold outside. I don't want you sick." He answered.

She watched him. The way he treated her has always been tender, gentle, and affectionate, but the kiss made everything seemed something else. Suddenly, in her eyes, it's not a platonic treatment anymore.

Jiyong cares about her.

"Do you like me?" She asked, carefully.

He stopped kissing her as he looked at her. He didn't even blink when he answered, "Yes."

A part of her rejoiced, and a part of her sunk.

A couple of flashbacks happened to her all at once.

On what happened at Crass Crabs Bistro.

Her big disappointment from the big rehearsal.

Her parents.

Her mother's dying wish.

It's just too much that she closed her eyes tightly.

Will Jiyong get angry? He's going to be in her plan. But, if he truly likes her, he might go on board with it.

She opened her eyes, met his gaze, and smiled weakly this time.

He caught that look as he was immediately worried, cupping her face. "What's wrong?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I'm just glad to hear that you like me."

Jiyong looked like he wanted to pry more but decided to drop the subject as he smiled at her. "Of course. How about you? Do you like me too?"

She noticed he was nervous. Like this is a lifeline for him. She smiled at his worry as she pulled him closer to her. "Yes." She whispered her answer.

His smile widened as he kissed her once again.

'He's mine and he's going to do everything I want.' Dara thought as she answered the kiss.

--//--//tbc

a/n: Dara's evil. She made me do it 👉👈