Introduction- Please Read This First!

I have a few things to say before  we start
 I have read all the books. Both Harry Potter and Twilight. I was a HUGE twilight fan a two or so years ago. You could ask me any question and I could answer it. I do know alot about the series, so I'm not just someone who hates for no reason. I have carefully thought about this.

Secondly, alot of people say Im too harsh. I just have one thing to say; Twi-hards call us PotterHeads fat virgin nerds. Game over! Sorry if some repeat. This can be hard to keep track of! 
And guys I'm not judging any one who likes both series! I really dont care if you like both. Its your opinion and this is mine
And to the Twihards,

Please comment! You wont get hated on and if you do Im going to delete the comment and report the person. You are entitled to your opinion, even if others think its not right! Unless you are deliberately mean, then be prepared for a whole world of hate! And by deliberately mean, I mean name calling, full-on swearing, etc.

Please dont advertise! If you want to get your story known, post a link on the fanfiction contest chapter. It doesnt matter if you dont want to enter but thats the only place where I take suggestions and read stuff like that. And yeah you might win! :)

Please feel free to add me on any of these websites! I love to meet new internet people! If you do add me, send me a message on here so I know who you are!
Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13820937-khryssa
Tumblr:  http://prettyrecklessbride.tumblr.com/ 
Pottermore:  NightMirror13700

Forever yours