Pick A Name!

Pick a name and I'll answer the question related.

Harry Potter - Tell about a scar on your body. ~ I have so many scars! I lose count but most interesting story would be one of the ones of my nose (There are two on my nose) When I was little I was climbing a bunch of boxes or something and they all came crashing down with me along with them. So now there's a little line on the bridge of my nose.

Ron Weasley - Something you're afraid of.  ~ Birds. Mainly small ones like parakeets and budgies. Things like eagles, hawks and owls I'm fine with but not small ones. I have no idea why.

Hermione Granger - A subject you know a lot about. ~ Harry Potter obviously! I'm always the one at school who is constantly talking about it and randomly saying facts and giving death glares to the unforntunates who think reading and Harry Potter are for losers.

Draco Malfoy - Closest green item to you. ~ My yoga mat.

Rubeus Hagrid - Your favorite animal. ~ Owls. Very ironic.

Luna Lovegood - Something about you other people find weird. ~ Probably my obssession with Harry Potter :) and also most people at my school think its weird that I always have at least 2 books in my school bag.

Neville Longbottom - Your favorite flower. ~ Daffodils

Nymphodora Tonks - Something you would change about your appearance. ~I'd want to slim down my chubby tummy

Fred and George Weasley - The last prank you pulled, or someone pulled on you. ~It's not really a prank but... meh. For those who don't know I am obsessed with PewDiePie (Look him up!) I got my friend to play the PewdiePie Slender game and I didn't tell her about the two massive jumpscares at the end. Both times She screamed like she was being murdered. And she hit me after because I didn't tell her. But it was so funny!

Voldemort - If you were to make a Horcrux, it would be... My favourite Harry Potter book The Prisoner of Azakaban because no one would dare destroy it!

Moaning Myrtle - The last thing to make you cry. ~Well this is embarassing. The last two times I cried was when I was watching Criminal Minds. My absolute favourite character, Spencer Reid (He is supermegafoxyawesomehot!) got kidnapped and beaten and I was bawling :'( Also when Penelope Garcia got shot but that was out of frustration because my laptop was lagging like hell.

Sirius Black - Have you ever taken the blame for something you didn't do? ~I don't think so actuallly.

Dobby - What is your most loved article of clothing? My Ravenclaw scarf

Peeves the Poltergeist - What is the best/funniest insult you've used/heard? I used to call everyone Douche Nozzles. Does that count? :)

Sybill Trelawney - When was the last time you experienced Deja Vu? ~ I get Deja Vu way more then most people.

Filius Flitwick - What is your favorite spell from the Harry Potter series? ~Accio because I'm lazy

Lily Potter - Is there anyone you love so much you would die for? ~ I don't think so

Arthur Weasley - What piece of "Muggle" technology fascinates you most? Computers. I love my laptop. It's my baby.

Mundungus Fletcher - Have you ever stolen anything? ~I steal things from my sister weekly

Viktor Krum - If you were a Quidditch player, what position would you play? ~Chaser. I'd suck at being a Seeker and Beater. Keeper could be an option but I'd rather be a Chaser.

Fleur Delacour - What physical attribute do you like most about yourself? ~My eyes. They're brown and kind of boring but I do great puppy-dog eyes!

Hedwig - What was your all-time favorite pet, or, if you've never had one, your all-time favorite birthday gift? My favourite pets are my ferrets.

Albus Dumbledore - What is your proudest accomplishment? ~ I have two things but they're both school related. The first is a thing I did for my Catering and Interprise class. We had to make a full morning tea and serve it to some of our friends. Most people just made a bunch of biscuits and sausage rolls. But my group went all out We had a whole Alice In Wonderland theme with cards all over the table. We made a centerpiece and we decorated cupcakes to say eat me and stuff like that. My teacher was so proud of us. I was so proud of us.

The Second is an Art project. We were working on clay animation and we had to make a short video and make all the characters. Mine turned out pretty well actually :)

Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who would never love you back? yes

Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person? Yes

Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession? My book collection

Dobby: Who are you most loyal to? My friends

Argus Filch: What's the worst job you've ever had? I've only had one job. I'm still there today and I love it!

Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday? It depends really. I usually just get one like one year I got my camera and some years I get like a few books or something

Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower? A bit of both actually

Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience? I once ran out in front of a car after my friends and almost got hit then the guys in the car threw a cup from Macca's at me :(

Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person? I'd like to think so! A lot of people do trust me so yes :)

Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be? I would like to be an otter. Its my animagus!

Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday

Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?

Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts? Herbology. I want to take that class so bad! Or Charms

Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have? Brown

Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened? I once had a dream where I literally had millions of mosquito bites all over my legs. A couple days later, I went out one night and came back with quite a few bites. Not exactly like my dream where my legs were literally covered but still!

Mr. Ollivander: What does your wand look like? My wand is 11 3/4 inches, English Oak, Phoenix Feather, Surprisingly Swishy

Lavender Brown: Tell us about a current or past crush. Uh.. okay. I guessmy current crush is my boyfriend xx