Rant!

While I love the Harry Potter series, there's just one thing that really bugs me. And that is the fandom. Potterheads are the most spoilt little brats ever. Now I'm not talking about the whole fandom but there are quite a few. A lot of the fans are very lovely people but some make me be ashamed to be apart of the fandom.

How JK Rowling puts up with us I'll never know. First, I want to talk about Pottermore. We got an amazing website with extra information, sorting, mini games and beautiful illustrations. What do the HP fandom do? COMPLAIN. You know Joanne din't have to do that for us? She's set for life. She didn't have to make us an awesome website but she did. Everyone complains that the site wasn't what they were expecting. Everyone complains that there isn't enough on the site. Everyone complains that the chapters take to long to come out. I love Pottermore and I appreciate it. Why can't others do the same?

Its the same with the Hogwarts Library. Everyone just complains about it! 'Oh, the books are so short! The Tales of Beedle the Bard are so boring!' Shut your little faces up.
Joanne has put so much thought into her series. Most authors wouldn't of written the Hogwarts Library if they were in her shoes but she did. She does all of this for her fans and no one respects this.

 And now we are getting NEW MOVIES! THAT SHE IS WRITING THE SCRIPT FOR! I swear, if Potterheads start complaining about this too when it comes out, I will just kill everyone.

Sorry to throw twilight under the bus here, but at least Joanne isn't like Meyer. Meyer started writing Midnight Sun,  a novella told from Edward's point of view. But she stopped writing it! She had promised her fans a book but deprived them of it And also she has been promising a second Host book for years now but where is that? Be thankful for what we have, guys.

Potterheads get your shit together and appreciate what JK Rowling does for you!