How To Raise Your Children The Harry Potter Way!

How to raise your kids the HP way:

Decorate their nursery with HP plushes, pillows, blankets, posters, mobiles, etc. Be creative. Be sure to include a bookshelf that holds the whole series and Quidditch Through the Ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the Tales of Beedle the Bard, and others.

Play the movie soundtracks as lullabies.

Read the books to them as bedtime stories.

Make them wands and broomsticks to use as playthings.

Teach them how to play Quidditch.

Encourage, but don’t force, them to dress up as HP characters for Halloween.

When they start reading the books by themselves, reward them with Chocolate Frogs.

After they finish a book, watch the corresponding movie with them.

Important dates in HP history will be kept on a calendar and acknowledged. More important dates will be celebrated with a cake.

When they turn 11, throw them an HP birthday party. Included will be a Quidditch tournament. As a gift, present them with a Hogwarts letter. The letter will invite them to create a Pottermore account and travel to WWoHP.

When they use Pottermore, encourage them to read the books alongside.

When they get their wand, build them an exact replica of it and hang it in their room.

When they get Sorted, decorate their room with House colors and give them House clothes such as scarves, ties, and robes.

When they are old enough, stay up all night and have an HP movie marathon.