💗His Issues💗

I tap my fingers on the glass of champagne in my hand as Mr

I tap my fingers on the glass of champagne in my hand as Mr. Sharma talks with me. He is a shareholder in our company and I admire him for his business tactics but that doesn't mean I fail to notice his cunning nature. He thrives for power, money and he can do anything to get them. Just like now when he is flauntig about his daughter, who is clearly flirting with me infront of him, so that she can get married to me and he can earn more money. 

I understood it since his daughter Disha, Isha or Nisha , I don't know, became a model of one of our brand and started to be clingy with me. She was so persistent that even paid some magazines to write about it. I know all of it and I can easily fire her but I know she is not worth it. 

Those useless article, the opinions of other people had never been my concern. However the opinions of my family, their trust and pride has always been my concern. And now there is this one person whose opinions matters to me more then world. 

The way she look at me, the way she smiles at me, the way she moans for me and becomes a complete mess for me even without me doing anything makes my heart swell. I never knew someone can affect me this much.  Heck! I never let anyone to get near me because of the fear of being left alone at the end. But everything slipped out of my hand when a certain deep night-eyes girl enter into my life and dig the path to my heart, so deep that it's impossible to take her out without bleeding to death. 

And the truth is taking her out of heart doesn't even exists as a thought in my dreams. Because I know the day I lose her light, her bright smile, her golden heart and her freaking sunflower freshness from my life, I will either get burn by the fire of my heart or I will burn down the world to ashes. Yes! Fire, I literally think of fire at thought of losing her. Fire , which is my biggest nightmare doesn't scare me more then losing her. The thought of letting someone get under my skin so deep should scare me but instead I smile at it. 

A flesh is rub on my arm and I look at it to find that Isha, Disha, Nisha, or whatever fuck she is rubbing her chest on my arm with a flirtious look. I didn't realize when she came so close because I was in my own world. 

I snatch my arm quickly and is about to give her a piece of mind when Moksh comes with a frown on his face and literally drags me away from a hold on my arm. He glares at me and I come to halt. 

"What are you doing?" I question while snatching my hand. 

" What are you doing bhai? Why the hell were you smiling when that bitch was flirting with you?" Moksh is really the most happy-go lucky nature person in our family and I have never seen him getting angry or cursing a girl so I get that something is wrong.

" What is wrong Moksh?" His nose flare and he sighs before answering.

" Bhabhi saw that bitch flirting with you and apparantly she has seen your some articles with her. She was fine at first but the moment you smiled she lost it and drank 3 glasses of champagne in one go and is on verge of crying"