💘 Jealousy 😠

Her meeting ends , and laksh walk into her cabin

Her meeting ends , and laksh walk into her cabin. " Let's go" . She nods takes her bag and walk out.

They settle in laksh's car and drive out , and something strike in his mind , "wait a min, do we have an appointment?" He ask with frown on his face to aashu.
"No" " No? Then how are we going to meet him?" Then aashu gets it.." oh Yeah, right . We don't have an appointment. Now?" She ask him. Laksh parks the car on side of road. " Seriously Aashu? You are asking me . God!"
" Oh wait, I have his assistant card , maybe he gave it to me before leaving my office " she exclaimes ,as if she discovers something new. And start to search her bag. " Here" finally she find it after playing a 3 min Expedition unknown.
She dials the number on it.

" Hello, Ms. Sen" arjun wishes her from the other side of phone. " Hello... Wait how do you know that this is my number?" She frowns and question him. The line goes silent for some seconds. Arjun sigh and then answer. " Mam , actually I know everything about you. I have a background check file realted to you."
Aashika's temper increases at this new found information." You mean to say that your boss run a background check on me ,he stalked me?"
" What no mam actually...." Before he could explain she interrupts" leave that. I will deal myself with him. For now just inform him , that I am coming to meet him at his office in 30.mins."
" Wait , what? You are coming here?"
" Yes"
" But mam he is busy. His meeting is scheduled"
" Then tell him to cancel the meeting or else soon his and mine marriage cards are going to be printed."
"What.." before arjun could question further, she cuts the call.
" Let's go" she tells laksh. He questions her about the stalking thing, and she explain him as they start to drive .

________________________

Armaan and his two friends are sitting in his office. He looks at his friends with boring expression " What are you both doing here again? Don't you have your own offices to run and other work to do? "

"Seriously? We are here to help you out and you are talking like this to us. So bad " dev fakes a sad expression and wipes his imaginary tears. Armaan rolls his eyes.
Soon a knock is heard on door. He orders come in and arjun walks in , while sweating profusely. Armaan raise his eyebrow at him. " Si .. sir actually, Ms. Sen called me now , and told me to inform you that she is coming here to meet you in 30 mins. I told her that you have a meeting but she warn that , if you don't meet then , marriage cards of your both's marriage will be printed" Arjun answers in one breath while stuttering a little at start.
All three of them get flustered at this " What does she mean by wedding cards?" Armaan questions while controlling his rage. " I don't know sir , before I could ask her she cut the call. "; . Armaan anger just increase by this. Shiv nods at arjun as a sign to leave and he leaves." Damn , this woman man. She is gonna make me crazy. For what is she coming over here? Yesterday she only rejected me . Then? "
Armaan questions more to himself.
" Calm down and let's see " armaan nods his head at shiv