💕The First date😡

The next morning of their engagement is a chaotic one on the internet

The next morning of their engagement is a chaotic one on the internet. The social media platforms are flooded with questions, queries and, doubts of people regarding to the new post on Instagram handle of The Armaan Singhania. Everyone is curious about the photo in which armaan and aashika's hand is seen where he is sliding the ring in her finger. The accounts of Singhania family members are flooded with questions related to the post. The post  has become the national trending topic and the main reason is the secrecy related to the girl. 

Like by shantanu_singhania , moksh_singhania ,maaya_singhania_ and 20,382,366 others 

17,472,572 comments

shantanu_singhania . Congrats Bhai and bhabhi  ❤️❤️

moksh_singhania . Welcome to family bhabhi 🤗

Maaya_singhania_ hayee 😍 we got our celebrity power couple.

Ama_ira_ So cute🥰

Dev_kapadia  Just made for each other

User 1 What is this ? Is he engaged? With whom?
User 2 Who is this girl? Why is her face not revealed?
User 3 Did he really got engaged and broke my heart?
User 4 I thought he was not interested in girls
User 5 I thought he is with Isha Malhotra but she is Paris for her shoot them who is this?
User 6 I wanna know about the girl . ...see more

Aashika is reading all of this but her eyes stuck on the name Isha Malhotra mentioned frequently in comments.  A frown makes it way on her face. She has never heard of this name so she gets confused. She quickly Google's the name and finds out that Isha is a model and the brand ambassador of jwellery company of Singhania Co'. There are rumours on internet that Armaan and Isha are dating. Though there are no such photos or comments given by Armaan. But Isha has always given some subtle hints and that are not denied by Armaan. After reading this the frown deepens.