😡 They Meet 💘

" Stop it, it's not his fault

" Stop it, it's not his fault . This girl intentionally bumped into him . I saw it with my own eyes "  Aashu helds the man's arm and try to explain people. " Kaisi ladki ho ,ek auraat ho kar dusri auraat ka saath nahi de rahi ho"  ( What kind of a girl you , being a woman you are not supporting another woman.)

" I am not supporting her. Because she is at the fault. "  Aashika counters back. The girl who bumped into dev tries to walkway but Niki grabs her both hand from behind. " Leave me , I didn't do anything " the girl shouts and tries to move away. " Oh really, you are innocent, then I am sure you don't have his wallet , in your dress's pocket right? "  Aashika questions her with a smug look and lead her hand to the girl's dress pocket. The girl tries the wiggle but aashu takes the wallet out and show it to Everyone. All of them looks shock .
Aashika turns toward the girl with a disgusting look " I am ashamed of girls like you , who uses the woman card. I am sure you might be having your own reasons to do it but that doesn't give you right to blame a innocent man. He would have been beaten up by crowd , because of you . Javier take her away please " . Aashika requests the bar manager, whom laksh had went to call when Aashika told him to after witnessing the scene. Javier is a good friend of trio as they come here to celebrate thier small victories often  . He nods and take the girl with guards.
Aashika turns toward the crowd " And you people. I am glad that you guys came forward to help a girl in need, but it would have been better if you guys would have first ask his side also. Just because he is man , that doesn't mean he will definitely be wrong. I know many men are wrong and hurt women , but all of them are not same. So please next time analyse the situation, and have some proof before beating someone up. " Some of people hung their head low , while some just walk out while chatting. The man , who was going to beat up dev, apologise to him and walk out.

Meanwhile shiv approaches dev , who  till now was just standing with armaan behind dev, watching the scene. Whereas armaan was still in his daze. He was impressed by thoughts of the girl. Throughout his life ,he has only seen women who blamed men. For first time ever he saw a woman , standing up for a man. Though he yet has not seen her face but still the girl was able to print her impression on his heart. His phone vibrates in his pocket. He look at the caller ID and walk out.

" Thank you so much, if you wouldn't have come. Meri hadiyan tuti hui hoti aur main hospital me bharti hota. "(If you wouldn't have then my bones would have been broken and I would have been hospitalized.)  Dev thanks Aashika while joking at the end. Aashika chuckles at this " Don't thank me, it was my duty. Anyway bye and have a great evening" . " Yeah, till now it doesn't seem like that"  . Aashika again chuckle and walks out with her friends.

Armaan cuts the call and come back. He see that the crowd is gone and everything looks normal . He walks upto the lounge and see his friends sitting there. Dev is having a hand on his cheek and shiv is laughing. " It was mom calls so I went"  he explains to them . Dev nods understandingly and shiv tries to control his laugh. Armaan raises his one eyebrow at shiv as asking him 'what' . " Yaar, his lip is bleeding, just after a slap from a girl. And that scene. Man it looked same like a Disney movie where a prince came to save a damsel in distress"  shiv tells while laughing. Armaan shakes his head with a very small smile ,almost invisible, whereas dev glares at them.