💓 I Will Never Ever Marry 🤪

"Ek hi din main kitne siyappe hone hai Teri life mein? "( How many problems are going to happen in your life in just one day?) Laksh asked from the other side of phone

"Ek hi din main kitne siyappe hone hai Teri life mein? "( How many problems are going to happen in your life in just one day?) Laksh asked from the other side of phone. " What is his name btw?" He asked further. " Armaan Singhania "  aashu replied with gritted teeth. "Hua kya exactly?"  He is still confuse after knowing all.the happenings.
" Actually papa said ...."

Flashback

"Beta tumhare papa kuch baat karna chahte hai " the sisters duo turned their eyes toward their father.

" Beta do you remember the Singhania family , we met at Varun's engagement?"  Both the sisters nod with a frown. Though Aashika had a little bad feeling about the surname Singhania because of today's happening but she shrugged it.
" Today they called me " "Called you? For what papa? " Aaru enquire with frown.

Ashish released a sigh  " They asked aashu's hand for marriage and we agreed"
As soon as he completes both the sisters shout " What?"  And both their dadi and ma facepalmed.

Aarushi got up from her seat " How and why did you agreed dad ? This is Di's marriage we are talking about and you didn't even asked her?"  . She angrily questioned her dad. Though aarushi was a very soft spoken and very calm girl unlike her sister . But when it come to her di she was ready to burn the world. That's how their bond was. Both the sisters love each other a lot and for each other's happiness they can even sacrifice themselves.

" Aaru calm down. And Ashish speak properly na. Aaru , aashu we have not agreed for the marriage. We just agreed for them to come at our house for a lunch and to see Aashika. That's it."  Roopali first sternly warned her younger daughter and then explained them . Aarushi seem little calm now but aashu is in her own trance.

" What's the name of the boy?"  She asked unsurely. Though she had calculated the possibilities and was sure that the proposal is from Armaan's family but at one corner of her mind she was still praying to lord with hope,  which shattered when she heard the name from her mother's mouth " Armaan Singhania" 

" I am not gonna marry him" she clearly rejected the proposal. Her whole family look at her . Her father tries to make her understand " Aashu..." "No dad. PLEASE. I don't want marry him infact I don't want to Marry anyone. Just reject this proposal"
" We are not rejecting this proposal"

Aashika looked at her mother because of her stern voice. She tries to argue but her mother stopped her" No aashu. Now you listen to us. How long are you going to runaway? One day you have to get married na. Then.. " aashika interrupt her mother. " That one day is not going to come in my life mamma. I will not marry anyone. And it's not like I will be the only person leaving a single life. There are many people like me"