💗 Fake Dating 💗

As soon as shiv completes all of the 4 people present there shout out *"what"  aloud

" Shiv , are you out of your mind or what? How can you expect us to get married?" armaan questions shiv.
" Exactly, he is right . "  For the first time aashika agrees with armaan. On which every one present there look at her as if she had grown two horns, including armaan. To which she shrugged nonchalantly " What ?Come on guys, I can't really get married someone like him"

" What do you mean by someone like me?"
Armaan questions with frown showing his offence on her statement.
"Someone like you means someone like you. Rude, arrogant, cold, idiot , moron, jerk , insane , psychopath, egoistic, narcissist and the list goes on "  she says while counting his qualities on her fingers. Armaan as usual get angry but before their argument could continue shiv interrupts. " Guys stop it. Will you first listen to me?" 
" Listen to you what? Your nonsensical talks?"  Shiv gives a look to armaan on his question. Armaan sighs and gesture him to continue.
" I am not telling you guys to get married, I am telling you to just agree with it "  All of them look at him with a frown . He sighs and gesture them to sit back on their palces , as all of them have gotten up when he drop the bomb. They grab their seats and look at him.
" Ok. So listen to my plan. You both don't want to get married ever right?"  To which they both nod.
And he continues "So you guys can just agree to it and ask your families to give you some time to know each other before getting married. Like around 6 or 8 months. In this mean time you behave all lovey - dovey with each other as if you have fallen head over heels in love with each other. And as soon as the time limit is about to end pretend a break-up. After that you both will be hurt and your families will show sympathy and you will be saved from all of this marriage fiasco."

" Which C-Grade Bollywood movie have you watch today?"  Armaan frowns at him and question.
" Exactly. Or is it some k-drama. Kind of thing?"  Aashika questions further.
" It's neither Bollywood nor k-drama. Look I know that this idea is little absurd but .."

" Little? It's a very absurd idea shiv. We can't do it. And moreover what guarantee is there that our families will not bring marriage topic again?" Armaan interrupts shiv before he could continue.

" I am not saying that they won't bring marriage topic again. What I am saying is that you can use this heartbreak as a reason."  Before armaan could question further shiv signs him that he will explain later , to which armaan just gives his signature sigh.

Shiv looks at Aashika , who seems in deep thoughts.  " Aashika what are your opinion on this ?"

" Shiv you know na that this is not some movie or TV serial. And we are taking about our desi Indian families. I mean will they agree on this?"  She questions him back.

" I know it is not easy. But I think this is the best option "  he tries to explain her but laksh is not convince and is about to deny ' I think this idea is not good ... "
" I need time to think"  aashika interrupt.
Laksh looks at her with a questioning gaze but she just blinks at him. Armaan observe their eye contact is again getting angry but tries to keep calm.