😂 The Second Date -Part1 💘

The sound of tapping of shoes on stairs is heard and aashika turns around to find armaan all clad in black full sleeves t-shirt and blue denims

The sound of tapping of shoes on stairs is heard and aashika turns around to find armaan all clad in black full sleeves t-shirt and blue denims. Aashika's breath hitches at his sight in casual.

His black locks are perfectly set , not a single strand is out. The light stuble on his cheeks is perfectly complementing his perfect jaw line . His sleeves are little pull upwards showing the veins of his hand. The t-shirt is touching his chest clearly showing the hard work he is used to do regularly in gym. And his azure eyes are just making everything too difficult for her. She quickly moves her gaze from him when she realises what she is doing.

"What the fuck? Control yourself aashu." She scolds herself. "Are you sure you can control yourself in front of this walking greed god " . Her subconscious mocks her.

"Shut up pervert " she retorts back at it who in return again mocks her " Oh I am not a pervert, but you were definitely watching him like one " . Before she could answer back Armaan's voice snap her out of her useless argument.

"Let's go";. He speaks with a glare to which she narrow her eyes and bid bye to everyone.

As soon as they walk out armaan helds her elbow and Yanks her toward him "What the hell you are doing here? And what was all of that in front of my family?" .

Aashika gives a too sweet smile Keeps her palm.on his chest , shocking him " I am doing exactly the same , what you did last time. Behaving all goody too shoes in front of your family. You know settling the accounts" .

"Remove your hand " .he glares at her because he is feeling a weird sensation at her touch. But instead of doing as he said aashika slides her hand around his neck " Oh I can't do that because your sweet buaji is watching us from the window" . Ashika tells him while coming close after she saw Shristhi watching them with keen eyes . His breathe hitches at their proximity.

He was about to turn his head to look back but she places her fingers on his cheek stoping him . " Uh ....huh don't do that , it will ruin everything" she whispers . He look into her eyes and he feels himself getting lost in them . Suddenly his he finds his obsession for black colour getting increased by 10 folds. Armaan's breath becomes rag so to control this unsettling and new feeling he helds her waist and move her back gently. Aashika finds his touch scorching as if it burnt her clothes ,. Her skin and the warmth spreaded to her heart.

She too moves back instantly while moving her hairs behind her ears. He clears his throat " I think we should go " .he mutters and start to walk towards the garage of mansion..

" Where are you going? My car is right here" , her voice stops him in track and he look at the direction she is pointing to find her Black colour Thar standing there. " We are going in that ?":

She first gives him a weird look but then gives a sarcastic smile" Oh absolutely no....Actually there are four wings in that car and so we will take two by each and will fly upto our destination with the help of them . Ok?"