💘 They meet again 😡

Armaan is sitting in his office , while playing with the paperweight kept on his desk

Armaan is sitting in his office , while playing with the paperweight kept on his desk. He eyes are fix on the file , which he is holding in his other hand but his mind is wandering around the words of his dadu. Armaan did not ask his assistant about the details of that girl , he is simply not interested. He is sure that this girl , must be also like those other' girls whom his mom has introduced to him. Those all girls were gold digger , and they used to behave very innocent in front of him and his family. He is sure that this girl also must have pretended to be very innocent, soft and well mannered and trick his dadu. But he was not going to get trick and if his dadu forces him , he will definitely find a way out of the situation.

His office door opens and his two bestfreinds walk in. Armaan's eyes are still intact on his file, because he knows who has entered. His friends grabs chairs " Atleast spare us a glance man." dev tells armaan in his as usual 'always fun mode ' . Armaan just give him a glare and look back at his file. Shiv and dev first look at each other and then at armaan, they are sure that something is wrong.

" What happened?" Shiv just asks him one question in his calm manner. That's how shiv is always calm . He is the most mature , understanding one in their trio.Whereas dev is a fun guy. He is funny, charming, and sometimes annoying for his friends. Armaan is the most complex person of the group. He is tantric, rude , cold , arrogant and emotionally unavailable guy.

" Dadu has fix my marriage with some girl and he has threatened me that if I reject her or try to break this alliance, he will cancel my dream project" armaan drops the bomb on his friends with gritted jaw. Shiv and dev are flabbergasted by this.
"What?" They both question him at a same time. Armaan just nods at this.

" But how can he? I mean it's your choice to whom you wanna marry .And he can't just force you and blackmail you with your dream project? Specifically when he knows how important it is for you?"

Dev questions with complete seriousness. It was a rare sight to see dev being serious .Armaan rage only intensifies so he clench his fists and look out of the large ceiling to floor glass window. Dev slumps back on his chair.

" We have a solution of this problem." Shiv says after thinking a while. Both armaan and dev looks at him in anticipation.

" Look, dadu is forcing you , so you cannot reject the girl right? But that girl can definitely reject you . And in this way , dadu will not be able to do anything " shiv easily find a solution as of being in lawyer personality.

" Impossible. I mean why will a girl reject him. He is rich , good looking, and even have been declared as one of the most handsome bachelors of country" dev says as stating the fact.

" Exactly, and if she is the gold digger type girls , which ma had introduced to me in past. Then definitely she will not reject me " Armaan for the first time find sense in his annoying friend's talk and support him.