self promoting <3

you like my books and want to read more? let me introduce you to my current works or completed books!i hope you would take a look at them and hopefully read the one or the other book <3

let me introduce you to my current works or completed books!
i hope you would take a look at them and hopefully read the one or the other book <3

anyways check out my other books!

TEN || k. tobio ( finished )

⤷ in which the girl that broke up with kageyama tobio starts to write him letters. only for it to be more complicated than it sounds.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

to the top || bllk x male!oc ( on hold/dis )

⤷ in which a young prodigy makes a big name for himself after the loss of a important match. joining the project he comes far, meeting new friends and potentially lovers on the way to his succeed.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

extra ordinary || seraph of the end ( ongoing )

⤷ in which a young girl gets her life taken away by the choice of her father, 700 years later she finds love after masking the desire for so long.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

lucky guess || haikyuu/knbxfemale!oc ( draft )

⤷ in which a girl with a special talent falls in love between three guys and has to choose between two confessions, only for her to choose the third boy.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

famous || t. kei ( draft )

⤷ in which a famous streamer, that is actually kei's distance girlfriend, suprised him by coming back to miyagi after she visited her grandmother. going through ups and downs together what will happen in the end?

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

family || h.s. / b.k. / s.k. / m.a. ( draft )

⤷ in which a little girl, that went through enough, meets the sunshine and the bee boy and gets adopted. alongside she forms a new family and makes new friends.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

how complicated || i. rin & n. seishiro ( draft )

⤷ in which a girl joins the soccer project only to have two boys fallen for her. who will she choose? you can read that, but who said she would choose when she can have both? along with the sudden love in the air, she aims to be the top female striker. will she accomplish her goal?