seventeen

the boys were in the locker room, showering and changing while miyu stood in the hall, contemplating if she should go inside or not

shaking her head she knocks on the door, receiving the ok she opens it and is greeted with the heaven smell thats from boys, no not the sweat, the hot cologne.

sighing she looks around before addressing one with white hair and a green streak, „is anyone still showering?"

he shakes his head, still shocked on her appearance. a cute and hot girl in the boys locker, the girl that ran to him on the middle of the field and the one that would crush many dreams in the next minutes.

„alright thats good." she says softly before taking her place, gesturing the players to sit down. „as you all know for sure i came a few weeks ago to pick out future players that i'll sponsor.."

a few nod their head, bouncing their legs or fiddling with their hands, some even whispering to their friend in excitement.

„i have chosen the final ones." she states, her voice coming off serious.

„how many did you choose?" karasu asks tensely.

„three."

many faces went down, already knowing they didnt get picked or already gave up the hope they had.

„i'm sure the ones that didnt make it to the final ones will be great players, the blue lock project is still continuing without doubt and you'll get even better." she starts her speech.

„you're getting a week off now that the game is over. so see your family, tell them about your new friends, your talents, your adventures and your hard work you did over those weeks. come back with new energy after you rested the whole day in your bed, set new goals and reach them with all your willpower."

„it might be hard, i'm sure of it. as i myself will have a long way and hard work before me in the upcoming months. make something out of yourselves, study and finish highschool, study a major that interests you while maintaining the hobbies you like the most."

„never forget that.." she stops, her voice about to crack, „never forget that although i didnt sponsor you it doesent mean your bad. i picked the ones that were hardworking, showed passion and have a goal set in their mind that they surpassed mostly."

„i'm not saying you're not hardworking or that soccer isnt your passion. opposite of that. i didnt meet all of you, i didnt get to see all of your faces, let alone see you play but thats what you should see positive."

„i'm just a sixteen year old girl that has the same passion as all of you. i didnt study a major or let alone finished highschool. i was like you, in my first year of highschool, almost making it into the u20 team for woman when it all came crashing down on me."

„i didnt want the company, its a burden at a young age thats for sure. i thought it would be easy and it was, for the first few weeks until i realised i couldnt play anymore."