sixteen

sitting in her office she goes over the contract again

sitting in her office she goes over the contract again. for the third time now.

her right leg bouncing from excitement as her hand was shaking from nervousness.

was she really giving daiki the company? sure as hell.

is she doing it just so she could pursue her own dreams and not the ones her parents set for her? yes she was, just to anger them from hell.

she knew the competition would be more than happy to hear her retirement but one thing she would to before doing so. she wouldnt go without a bang.

—————————

the two were in her office again, going over the contract together as she looks at daiki to see his reaction in any way.

he didnt want to admit it but he is very happy, even tho it means it would be more work for him. he didnt care for that, miyu was making sure he would get what he always dreamed of since finishing highschool.

„the game is later today." he states, „when is it gonna happen? will you announce it?"

„of course, i wouldnt go without a bang daiki-nii." she answers, „the players get a week off after the game, they're allowed to visit their family and what not, while that is happening i will call for a press conference in that hotel we went to."

„do you have the ones already in your head that are final to get sponsored in the future if they continue playing?" he asks her, a sad smile on his face.

„i have." she states.

„really?! who?" he asks excitedly.

„itoshi rin. nagi seishiro. and. isagi yoichi."

„isagi-san? but you didnt do much with him.." he says.

„your correct, but i see his future is bright. he'll come far just like i knew when i met him." she answers.

daiki stares at her, suprised she says something like that. she didnt know isagi long but miyu isnt speaking like about many people as she had many proving her words wrong.

daiki thinks isagi will be one hell of a striker in the future, maybe not the best in the world but one of them and to have miyu, the girl that usually is closed off, compliment someone is huge. atleast in his eyes.

miyu picks up the pen that was next to the contract, the two have one each for safety purposes, and signs is in her beautiful curvey initials. taking the other copy aswell she signs it and lays the pen along with the paper down.

she sighs, „you'll have to sign the moment the game is over."

she turns her head in his direction, a small soft smile on her lips, „i'm proud of you daiki. dont every forget that. and dont you dare forget about me either when i leave!"