eight

a few days have been gone by and miyu was not thrilled about that, sure she made a few changes in her schedule to watch the special game that was between blue lock 11 and the u-20 team but just knowing he would be there made her want to slam someo...

a few days have been gone by and miyu was not thrilled about that, sure she made a few changes in her schedule to watch the special game that was between blue lock 11 and the u-20 team but just knowing he would be there made her want to slam someones head to a stone.

nevertheless the past few days she's been working to get a special logo on the shirts her choosen ones will wear, it wasnt just a game, it was to show her one last time that they should be choosen by her.

tho she wouldnt like to admit that but she has her favorites already.

shidou ryusei.
a boy that is way too cocky for his own good, starting fights with rin and provokating other players on the field. taking violence as the only way to handle a conflict.

isagi yoichi.
a smart boy, she has to give him that but has a huge ego problem on the field. she finds it funny if she was honest, one time she was waching him train and he straight up cursed at his teammates.

nagi seishiro.
he loves to be on his phone rather than working on the training he had to do but seishiro showed her a side that you would rarely see on him. she loves the smile that comes on his face when she was laughing about something that happened in one of his games, she noticed it right away.

and lastly, itoshi rin.
the boy that acts cold and bored, having a mission to overtrumph his older brother. the boy that cried in her arms a few days ago. the tall dark green haired boy that she loves out of all of them. her favorite boy that allowed to let her see the vulnerable side of him. what can she say, she loves his small almost unnoticable smiles that he gives her, the looks he gave her after scoring as if waiting for praise, a puppy that didnt get enough love from his family.

sighing she scrolls down on the website she had gotten from a collaboration, them wanting to future her new athletes.

'dear sato miyu, we would like to collab with your soon to be athlete for the upcoming sport collection of nike. we would love to hear your answer and your chooses athletes.'

the young girl scoffs, pinching the bridge of her nose, as she was consumed with other thoughts. she hated when brands ask for collabs, they were her athletes and would wear her collections only.

suddenly daiki barges into the room, looking at the girl with wide eyes.

"miyu-samma." he breaths, "we have a problem in person."

looking up from her ipad she raises a brow, "what may that be?" she asks him.

"he wanted to inform you that he arranged a interview for the upcoming game that will take place with your new athletes." daiki answers.

miyu scoffs, standing up and walking towards the car that was outside, "i'm aware, it'll be a quick interview. i wont let him throw me of the rails."