fifteen

arriving at her room she walks to her suitcase, opening it in a quick manner she takes out some shorts and a tank top

changing into it she walks to the bathroom, tying her hair up in a ponytail, removing her make up that she had on.

walking out if her room again she makes her way to the office. there she didnt even bother knocking, bursting into the room she sees ego eating his ramen again.

"i'll be using the practise room. i want no one to be able to get in while i use it." she states, staring at his back.

ego grinned, finally it was the time for her. he nods his head, "use your keycard to lock the door from the inside."

miyu nods, bowing a bit before leaving again. walking straight down the hallway, not looking around as to who might see her or not.

arriving there she takes out the card she had, inserting it and going inside when the door opens.

walking to the control pad she sets the settings to her liking, hard mode with a digital goalkeeper, dimming the bright lights a bit and turning off the robotic voice that comments everything.

finally able to get to play again she turns around, sensing a ball coming her way at a fast pace.

quickly getting into action she captures the ball between her tights, lifting it up again and swinging her leg towards the goal.

without looking she knew she made it, she was miyu, of course she would make it.

seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours.

it was 2 am by now and miyu was still training, if she wanted to get back in the world then she needed to be better than any other person out there.

she remembers one boy that teached her the language she used when bachira bumped into her, the one boy that told her to start again and be better.

she hates to admit it but he was right, she desperately needed to go out of that sponsor hole she was in.

it was hurting her mentally, knowing her parents wanted to make her suffer that way. not wanting her to be happy with the one sport she loves so much.

the soccer balls came faster, her kicks get more intense, more powerful and every ball she kicks and goals in.

suddenly ego's face came up on the screen above on the wall, „miyu-san, as much as i like watching you getting your frustrations out while kicking the soccer ball, i think you need to rest now."

she stops, just like the program. standing in the middle of the field sweating everywhere and breathing heavily.

she nods her head, whispering softly, „ありがと."

—————————

the next morning she wakes up for breakfast, as she didnt get much sleep and her legs were hurting she was getting ready rather slow.