eleven

running down the field with heavy breathing, words were yelled and screams from the coach were left in the air

twenty-one players were running around chaotically while one used that as an opportunity to score a goal.

grinning like a mad women she runs through them, not glancing back. she had a gift, one that no one know of.

she only met one of her kind and they were close friends in their childhood. until he left middle school. until he changed in his third year before he had to leave.

three from the opposite team noticed her and tried ti black or corner her but she suddenly stops infront of them.

to their suprise she passes the ball, left, right, left, right, up- wait up?!

red hair leaving their vision as she grew taller, no..she didnt grow taller..they were falling down.

they noticed to late, she dribbled so fast, so presise that they lost the overview and fell to their demise.

laughing loudly and manically she kicks the ball over their heads and runs through two of them as they turned their heads and watched as she neared the goal.

yells were in the air, telling their teammates to stop her, to do anything to make her fail. but nothing worked.

nothing worked in their favor as she used her only weapon. her skills that she trained and trained for this very moment.

the moment she would make it further in her carrer, the moment she would enter the woman's u-20 team next.

raking her leg back she turns her head to the back, grinning egotistically.

releasing all the pent up strength that she wouldnt use in the previous games, she kicks forward and performs a clean goal.

one that the goal keeper didnt see coming as she didnt watch where she was kicking, where she was aiming.

now miyu was sixteen years old, the ceo of the sato brand and company. the girl that is the youngest sponsor for athletes, the girl that is secretly a hopeless romantic. the girl that lost her friend to the same talent that she owned. the talented girl that let her dream pop because of her parents egoism.

or

the girl that did have a normal childhood, the girl that did anything to get what she wanted, the girl that built a name of her own only to let it fall, the girl that misses her friend dearly and the girl that suddenly gets a message from said friend.

furrowing her brows she looks up again, she was in a meeting with the heads of each department in her company.

all losey old men that think they were better than her.