four

team games

team games.

something that miyu overslept. it was the first day at blue lock and she didnt come out of her room for the whole day, staying inside her bed while her ipad was on her lap, various documents open for her to look at.

being back in japan meant her little helper there would give her updates on the sales and graphics there.

suddenly her phone rang, nonarchely she picks it up like she waited for that one call.

"sato miyu speaking, i hope you have a good excuse to interrupt me." she states, a bit annoyed as she wanted to look at more profiles.

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 "mimi," a gentle voice came through the speaker bringing a smile on the girls face, "i'm sitting in paris and look at the eiffel tower, do you know whats missing?"

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 she chuckles at the question, playing with her hair as she leans into her pillow, "i have no idea, what are you missing?"

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 "you." the caller says and miyu blushes a bit, "when are you coming back?"

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 miyu hums, "oh my juli.." sighing she stands up and walks towards her bathroom, "remember the project i had to do? i'm in tokyo right now..'

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 he sighs before looking back towards the streets below him, "i know, but i'll see you in a few days so thats good enough."

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 she laughs, a happy one not the ones that are crazy but one that genuinely sounds like a 16 year old with a normal childhood, "i miss you my juli.."

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 "i miss you too, mimi." he says, a kind smile on his face while his eyes showed sadness.

setting her phone on the counter she puts it on speaker, taking her makeup remover and wipes her make up away while he tells her about his day.

it was something the two did late on nights when neither could sleep, she felt normal with him and was happy he accepted to be under her sponsoring.

when she finished removing her make up she walks towards another door, grabbing her pyjama before changing. coming back to her phone she takes it and walks to her bed.

with a small smile she scrolls through her photos that she had with him, both smiling bright and having fun at a park while playing with his dog that the two adopted together with the help of daiki as he was the only adult she had.

suddenly without her noticing he stopped talking, she was still looking at the photos as a tear falls down her cheek.

she sets her phone next to her and drags her legs to her chest, resting her head on her knees as she silently cries. it was unknown to many as she doesent display that kind of emotion to outsiders.

only then did she notice he didnt talk anymore, and at this moment she lets out a sob that she couldnt contain.

this worried the boy on the other line, he always thought she was that happy and bubbly girl he likes her so much without him even knowing.