two

arriving in tokyo the young girl was recognised in a matter of time, lucky her she brought four of her best men with her along with daiki

her company was originally here in tokyo but she went to new york for business matters, she did indeed not plan to come back so soon but she liked the idea of having new dolls for herself to dress up.

sitting in her car she holds a ipad with a few designs that she had in minds, switing the app she looks at the contract she had gotten from ego,  along with that she got a list with names and small pictures next to them.

one certain face was familiar to her, she knew those eyes all to well and the beautiful eyelashes he had were just perfect. just like his brother. he was perfect for her collection, perfect to be her doll.

"daiki, if we arrive do search for a itoshi rin," she says to him as he sat in the drivers seat.

"done. anyone else?" daiki asks, knowing she wouldnt just get the boy in her age.

miyu looks further down and her eyes sparkled, her smile went even wider than before and she makes small happy noises, "nagi seishiro."

daiki nods his head, he found the young girl admirable to be handling the company at such a young age but she sure did scare him often.

right now were one of the times, to many outsiders you would think she was extremely happy but he knew that she was obsessed with finding new 'dolls' as she calls them. her smile wasnt happy, it was creepy. he felt shivers down his spine as he looks at her through the mirror before driving up the hill.

on the other side, in the blue lock building the boys that made it were all in a bigger room, now listening to ego's speech and explanation.

"hey there unpolished gems. good work with all the physical training." the screen was showing ego waving.

"25 people from each stratum have gathered here. meaning 125 of you managed to pass the first selection. well i'm sure there are some sharp ones among you who already noticed this but," he paused dramatically, "theres not a single person here who came from the first, second, third or forth stratum. none of that existed anyways.

"only the fifth stratum exist in blue lock. all of you thought you were in the worst teams, v to z. and then fought like idiots in the first selection."

many boys began to yell at him for being a liar or unfair, tho it didnt matter to the older male on the screen.

"i sure am. it was for the sake of killing any shreds of confidence you softies might have had." ego says, a creepy look on his face.

"i devised this trick to nurture a hungry mindset in each of you, so that you might become the best strikers in the world." he says again, tho many began to yell protest yet again. he began to explain a few more arguments before he paused again.

"other than that ego that will change the world, we have invited one of the best sponsors." he states.

murmurs and whispers began around the room, some knew who it was some where confused as they didnt know who it could be.

"a young one at that might i add. losing their parents around 5 months ago and handling a big company alone is not for everyone. sato miyu," he paused again as a picture was shown on the screen of miyu walking out of the airport a few minutes ago.

"a well known designer at the age of sixteen, dominating most of the trends with her clothing style and most importanly, her ego."

some were shocked, some confused. never would they have thought a sixteen year old girl would have all that.

"at conferences she was the one that outhanded the jobs, if something wasnt to her liking she fired them. in meetings most were nervous if she might burst, as it wouldnt be the first time." ego says, smiling creepily again.

"she eye picked her models and athletes she sponsors, visiting them personally to build up a connection and then forming them into the perfect doll to her desire."

"if the athletes were in a scandal she was the one who got them out the quickest, an example would be julian loki. him being sponsored by her might have been the best decision he has made."

"after getting free time from games he desided to visit his sister in new york, tho many didnt know he had a sister. so people dragged him in a dating scandal with her. now you might think it would've been a day before sato-chan released a statement but this girl saw it coming the moment loki told her he would visit his sister."

"so with one word a statement was released, being the top in the trends and the news couldnt even spread far enough, not making it in newspapers or tv shows. the two have a close bond together, she invites him to red carpets and even gets him the vip tickets of her shows he could gift to someone. all he has to do is ask and she'll spoil him without losing his own money."

ego sighs, "so a heads up that she'll arrive any moment now, she'll watch you're games as soon as they begin, she'll pick the ones to her liking."

with that the screen goes black, the words 'let the second selection begin' standing in a bright blue for everyone to see.

a certain white haired male turns to his friend, "reo, what do you have to do with a sponsor like her?"

the purple haired boy turns to his friend, "she's a designer, so she's selling clothes. the athletes need to wear them for photoshoots and pose with them, wearing them in livestreams or just in the background."

the taller male nods his head, "doesent sound like a hassle.." he mumbles.

reo's eyes widen, it was the first time he was willing to do something, other than gaming, without having him to be forced.