epilogue

10 years later

...10 years later...

miyu came back from an exhausting day of another training.

if you haven't heard yet, she made her goal. yeah the two goals in the national soccer game but also to finally follow her passion and end up going pro.

not only that but she set another goal, she didnt say it out loud but ten years ago when she left rin in the hallway she promised herself to find a way to be together with him.

well it certainly paid for what she worked, around 3 years ago the two married happily and now had a sweet baby boy waiting at home everyday.

who's looking after him when both cant make it? well you guessed it, kise daiki.

now owner of the sato company that sponsors the two. along with that he found his true love around 2 years after all that drama, he too has a child and another on its way at the moment. the two children that already know each other are like two peas in a pot, they grow up as cousins as both miyu and daiki agreed on being un biological siblings.

how that happened? well before miyu left japan for two years his parent came up with the idea of adopting her as of then daiki would've been her guardian and the two proposed the idea.

the two had a close relationship while she was in agentina and america and it didnt change one bit. well except that miyu is now much more open with her friends and is daiki's number one hype woman.

anyways back to what miyu was doing at the moment.

„rinnie! riku! i'm home darlings!" she shouted from the doorway.

„mama!!" a small five year old, who already learned how to walk, ran towards the girl as she crouches down to catch him in her arms.

„were you a good boy? or did you make trouble for your papa!" she asks him jokingly.

riku had her redish hair a few shades darker than she herself as it was mixed with rin's darker hair color. tho that wasnt the only thing mixed with him, what made him so special were his eyes, now you would think he would have either her redish eyes or his teal eyes, right? well he has both, how? heterochromia eyes.

riku was indeed special, learning hobbies and tasks quicker than others his age, but his eyes stood out the most, he had one teal and one in miyu's redish color. at the beginning he wore an eyepatch but now he's comfortable enough to not wear it as he got many compliments.

he was an energetic ball of sunshine that reminded miyu of a friend she met while she was around the gym a certain ginger head plays now. it was funny how they met and how the two hit it off right away.

„riku, cmon your mama has to take a shower. why dont we make some dinner for us?" rin asks as he came towards the two.

„yes!! yes!! mama i can make riceballs with papa!" riku say proudly while the mother laughs softly, hugging him tightly suddenly, „huh? mama! dont you like the riceballs that papa always does?"

„no, no! i just.. i missed you both so much is all." she mumbles, smiling softly against her son's shoulder and glancing at rin.

„well young man we need to make dinner. your bedtime is soon and you dont want shoyo to wait too long tomorrow." rin bargains getting the reaction out of riku that he wanted.

as riku runs towards the bathroom to wash his hand miyu stands up and gives rin a hug, kissing him gently, „i'm so happy.."

„oh? are you now?" rin asks raising an eyebrow.

„yeah. look how happy riku is! and you! how can i not be." she answers.

„i wouldnt mind another one." he states, his expression serious, like most of the time.

miyu blushes furiously, punching his shoulder before running to the other bathroom, „ahh! rin dont do that to me you know how i react!!" she yells on her way.

rin just chuckles, shaking his head slightly he goes to join riku in the kitchen.

„so, riku are you ready for the rice war?"

„oh yes! i fight it with my bare hands just like last time! it wont win!"

miyu smiles looking in the mirror, 'oh how perfect my little family is.'

and with that rin and miyu did decide to give riku a little sister.

the young girl having miyu's hair and rin's eyes being the perfect balance between them.

so now they were four, itoshi rin, itoshi miyu, itoshi riku and lastly itoshi mina.

¡!💌 chae ; i hope you liked this book! this is the epilogue and therefore the end of this book

¡!💌 chae ;
i hope you liked this book! this is the epilogue and therefore the end of this book.

notice how riku has the ri from rin and u from miyu and mina has the mi from miyu and the n from rin? no? oh well now you know :D