three

sitting infront of the blue lock building daiki could hear miyu clapping her hands in delight, sending another round of shivers down his spine

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

sitting infront of the blue lock building daiki could hear miyu clapping her hands in delight, sending another round of shivers down his spine. he works for 5 months with her now andhe picked up certain gestures she would do whenever she's excited or just lost her mind.

tho he admired her, even when he was just someone working for her, she treated him different. like family, and maybe thats how she saw him, as an older brother she never had.

sighing he opens the drivers door, getting out and closing it before he opens miyu's door and holding a hand out for her.

she grins up to him, taking his hand and gets out of the backseat. her black dress that reached her knees hugging her figure perfectly and the black bomber jacket she stole from his closet because 'it matched her outfit better'. her black boots that had a heel allowed others to hear her footsteps from miles away.

her light redish hair was in a perfect but also unkept way open, laying over her shoulder. wearing little make-up like mascara and a rosey lip tint that compliments her hair color along with a perfect eyeliner.

to say she was a perfect imagine was correct, if you think she sat 14 hours in a flight from new york to tokyo.

"shall we go? i'm sure they are awaiting you." daiki says.

miyu's grin didnt falter, it grew bigger if possible, taking her small shoulder bag she walks towards the entrance.

the doors opened automatic, allowing the two to walk inside. miyu walking confidently in the front with only her ipad and bag over her shoulder while daiki carried two suitcases while his own bookbag was on his shoulder.

miyu was given directions that she was to follow to the office, but her curiosity shined when she heard a voice announce the first stage to be completed for the one inside. sighing she moves forwards to the office of ego.

at the office ego looks at the cameras that were placed in the hallways, seeing two figures that he awaited, she did take her time as she said she would be here right after the announcement but that was 30 minutes later.

a sight catches his eyes as he saw miyu's eyes wide and a wide grin on her lips, but it wasnt a grin it was something that showed how obsessed she was with finding another doll.

he lets out a chuckle that went unnoticed by anri, he heard from her and the example he told those unpolished gems was correct, miyu had a close bond with julian loki. the two had a year apart from age and ego questioned if he got even more quick after he got sponsored by miyu.

still in the hallways miyu now complained about where they are when a door opens without warning. guessing they should enter she beckons daiki to follow her.

"i see you made it." ego says, his back towards her as he watches the different cameras displaying the first stage.

miyu chuckles, "yea sure, where are they?" she asks, getting straight to the point.

"in the second selection," ego states, "they have to shoot 100 goals in 90 minutes with different obstacles in their way."

miyu hums, walking to the screen and scanning the players. when she didnt see a certain teal eyed boy she furrows her brows.

"i guess he already succeeded, huh?" she says lightheartly before laughing.

"do you have someone that catched your eye before seeing them?" ego asks, glancing at her.

"of course, not one but two!" she answers gleefully, "but i'm sure it wont stay with just two, dear ego-san."

the last sentence was in a darker tone, even anri who was prepairing ego's lunch felt the shivers down her spine just thinking how a sixteen year old could cause that.

"did you manage the third selection's player? i'm sure he is coming if you plead him to." ego asks before teasing her with his monotone voice.

miyu scoffs, shaking her heart with a small smile, "of course my juli is coming. he's on break and his time is being wasted in those four walls of his."

ego hums, he did have a theory but it sounded absurd. could a 16 year old have something with her athletes? how else does she manage to get these top athletes in her company.

"no i do not, me and juli.." she pauses, careful with her words, "it's a bit complicated, if i see something i want, then i get it. dont be ridiculous ego-san. i'm merely 16 years old."

"hm..if you say so.." he responds, taking note of her careful wording as if not wanting to reveal too much.

"well we'll be off to our room and come when the team games begin." miyu says, swiftly grabbing her suitcase and leaving the room.

she noticed the look ego was giving her and how he questioned her relationship with julian. she didnt have shame she admits, but she doesent want to do anything that the young athlete doesent want. and if its keeping it a secret then she'll agree.

 and if its keeping it a secret then she'll agree

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(her outfit btw)

(her outfit btw)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.