Nineteen

After the movie was over Rose suggested we go to the backyard to play in her little house, we are having tea party Scarlett was the queen me and Rose are the princess. I miss having time with them. I miss Rose's smiling face. I miss everything about them... After a while Rose got bored at tea parties so she suggested playing with her lego.
"Y/n!! Let's play legos!! Mommy bought  it yesterday.. can you help me assemble it?" She asked I said yes and we went back inside then went up to her room.

As we were walking to the stairs Scarlett stopped and said "you guys go, I'll cook for lunch" she said Rose and I nodded and went to her room.....

Time skip-

Scarlett pov.

I was finishing my cooking lunch when someone hug me from behind, I closed my eyes because I know who it is.
"Rose was sleepy, so I put her in bed.." Y/n said and kiss my cheeks I smiled  and said "She felt so happy when she's with you"

"And I do too.. I miss her ... I miss you" she said I trun to loot at her.

"I'm sorry I did that... I just want you to be safe" I said and cup her face she put her forehead on mine. "I know...But I'm okay now.."

"And you still have Taylor.." I said. She sighed, she was about to say  when her phone rings she took it and looked at me.
"Who is it?" I ask.

"Chris..." She said and pick it up.
"Sup..?" She said..."I'm at home..." She lied to Chris. "Well... Shit" she said "what?" She ask and look at me like she saw a ghost. She pulled away and it made me confused. "Please tell me your joking?" She said. "Open the news now!" She said to me I went to the Living room and turn on the Tv news.

"What are we looking at?" I ask.

"I'll be fine Chris thanks for telling me.." she said and ended the call I look back at the TV and saw Taylor Swift holding hands with somebody and pics of them Kissing I look at her and she bite her lips. I took her hand."So I am not the only one who cheated..." She said and sighed... Her phone ring and it was Taylor calling she pick it up and said "let's talk when you get back..." Then end the call and off her phone and took the remote and trun the TV off..

She sat down besides me and I offer a hug she gives in.."Are not mad at her?"

"I know that me and her are not meant to be.. from the start I know that I'm not for her..."

"Then why did you?...."I ask..

"It's... A bit embarrassing..." She said and chuckle.. I look at her in her eyes and said "I thought it would help me move on from you...I thought that maybe if I date her.. she can make me happy like you do.. but there is no one like you.. people are not the same.. your unique Scarlett... Your unique in every way, I never thought that I fall so hard for you.. You help me when I suffer your words of advice given me hope to change and be happy
In my life..." She said and I felt tears in my eyes...
"I thought I could move on like you do" she said and look down. I put my hand on her cheek making her to look at me..

"Do you really thought I'd move on?.. I never did.. I always thought of you when I was with Colin... Colin was only a distraction to the people so that they would leave you and you won't be hurt... Cause I love you... And I don't want bad things happen to you. Y/n I'm sorry if I hurt you.. it's only for your protection...I never stop thinking about you..." I wiped th tears on her cheeks and she kiss me passionately I kiss her back, I let her sat down on my lap and we start kissing each other but was cut by my phone she pulled away. But I didn't so I kissed her neck biting it giving it some mark and she moaned "Sca... Scar... someone is calling you" she said. "Maybe it's important" She added. I sighed and oull away and took my phone it was Chris I look at Y/n, then I answered and put it on speaker.

~ROSE'S NANNY~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें