fifteen

I was awake by a phone call and I looked at the account of Taylor I smiled to myself and picked it up.

"Good morning sunshine!!! Time to get up!!" Taylor said I laughed and said

"It's too early Tay!!!" I said and looked at the time beside my bed.

"Owhh come on!! " She said and laughed " wanna grab breakfast?"

"Sure I'm just going to prepare and give Natasha her food" I said while getting up.

"Okay I'll be there in... Twenty minutes?"

"Sure.. tay see you"

"See you too gorgeous!!"

Every time she said that I would be thinking about Scarlett
Why can't I just get her out on my fucckkkkkking mind?!!!!!
She moved on and I also have to move on
She's happy with him... Taylor made me happy too...

I gave Natasha her food and went to get ready I took a white shirt , blue pants and highcut shoes, while I was tieying my shoes someone knock on my door I smiled at myself knowing that it's Taylor.
I finished tieying my shoes and took my phone and went to see her, when I open the door I was meet with a beautiful girl with a big smile on her face. I went to hug her and she kiss my cheeks.

"Someone's happy to day" I said to her she took my hand and she talk while we're walking to her car.

"Well I can't wait to perform with you tonight!!" She said I smile at her and open the passenger sit for her.

"I'll drive,love" I said and she sat inside. I went to the other side and start the engine.
"I am also excited for tonight" I said and look at her.

No!! Hell I am so nervous!!! As hell I mean it well be my first time performing infront of a crowd I thinking Taylor saw my nervous side so she hold my hand and said...

"Heyy it will be okay" she kiss my hand and I smile at her.

"What.. if you're fans wont like me?"

"They well!!! And I know you do great.. darling" she said and I smile at her then ask

"Where are we having breakfast?"
I ask her and she give me a direction on the place.

When we got there a waiter came to us and we gave our orders I picked waffles and so did Taylor ... After a while our food came and Taylor took a pic on it and said.

"Do you have insta account?..." She ask I nodded and give it to her she followed me and I followed her back. "Can I post this and tag you" she ask I think about it and I remember what happened to Scarlett and I.. I sighed and think to myself what if it won't happen again... I smile at Taylor and nodded

"Sure.... If that's what you like" I said have a bite on my waffles she smiled and posted it and I heard my phone notification
"Well that was fast" I said and we both laughed I look at and and the caption is

 If that's what you like" I said have a bite on my waffles she smiled and posted it and I heard my phone notification"Well that was fast" I said and we both laughed I look at and and the caption is