ten

It's another day to take care of Rose another day I can spend time with my favorite girl, too bad Scarlett can't join us she have a photo shoot then she have an interview after the shoot . I wear this

 I wear this

I look at Natasha who wants to come with me and giving me  a poppy dog's eyes..

"Natasha I have to go baby, I'll be home later Okay?"

Oh please all of us talk to dogs you know, don't tell that it's just me!!

My dog barked at me in response I rolled my eyes and smile.

"How do you have to be so cute!!" I said
"I'll ask Scarlett if it's okay to bring you okay?" I said and Natasha smile at me

Can believe this dog understands me

I took my phone and dial Scarlett.

"Heyy there good morning"

She said I smile to myself.

"Hey.. am.. I have little problem. Natasha... Want to come with me, is it okay if I bring her there?"

"Well I meet Natasha and she is a trained dog and her and Rose love to play... So why not"

"Oh god!! I lov— ahm.. I..— thank you.. I'll be there bye" says I and end the call before she can respond.

"It's to early to say those words" I told my self I look at me dog and said
"Your coming with me!!" I said and we both went out to go to Scarlett's house.

Time skip-

Natasha and Rose was playing around while I prepare for dinner Rose went up to me and said.

"Y/n, can you marry my mommy" she said and I look at her in shock.

"Wh?— what do you mean love?"

"You take good care of me and you make her so happy. You two are like my friend's parent.. her parent are both girls to and they are madly in love.. they to things like you do with mommy"

"What do you mean those things? "

"You know you always joke around and smile when you see each other, then go on a date.. uncle Chris told me that you and mom went out on a date, and I was so happy!!!"

"Wow it's nice to know were on the same page peanut" I said and finished the dinner.
"I really love your mommy, and I want to spend my time with you and your mom before I go"

"Where are you going? You said you won't leave me?"

"Baby don't say this to your mother okay, and don't worry I will be in your side always..." I said and kiss her head.
"Can you promised me something.." she looks at me with a sad eyes

"Take care of Natasha when I'm gone"

"Please tell me where you going?" She said and tears on her eyes.

"I'm going to leave with my father soon"

"Can you marry my mom before you go"

"I think it's only going to break your mommy's heart, come here" I said and pick her up

"Is there another way to make you stay?"

"I wish there is baby" I said and hug her I walk to the leaving room with her in my arms and we are waiting for Scarlett to arrive..

******†**********
I have a new book by the way, just published it earlier it called "A Dream?" It's a g×g to but the character have a name hehhehe hope you will read it