eleven

Scarlett asked me to come with her to a marvel Party, that means the other actresses and actors will be there so I hesitate at first but give in because she really want me to come with her.

I was looking at my self on the mirror when I heard my front door open and Scarlett appear on a beautiful green dress that hug her body I smirk to myself.

She look so gorgeous!! She alway look gorgeous..

"Hi there" she said checking me out it made me blush

I walk to her and she but her hands on my hips while mine are around her shoulder we kissed and smile to each other.
(The suite that your wearing is up↑↑↑)

We went to where is the party is when got there I saw everyone from the Marvel movies and smiled when I saw Chris.

Scarlett and I walked in hand and hand and we the others notice us.

"Scarlett!!! And you most be Y/n?" Elizabeth Olsen said. I nodded "Scarlett talks alot about you she can't keep her mouth shot.. now I know why..." she said amd wink at me making me blush. Scarlett glare at her..

And everyone laughed.

"Well come and sit with us you two"
Antony said.

"I hope Scarlett is not so loud at night" RDJ said.

"Shut up Downey!!..." Scarlett said...

We all talk and then I felt Scarlett's hand on my thigh, she move it up and down making me on.

"So Scarlett how is Y/n?" Tom Hiddleston ask.

Scarlett smile and said.
"Y/n here have voice of an angle, and she can also paint, she it the bst Artis I know. She's really good at it.. She's amazing" Scarlett said showing me off and it made my eyes roll My cheeks are blushing.

I whisper on her ear
"Stop it.."

She just smirk.

"Hey how about we we all dance on the dancefloor?" Sebastian said they all agreed Scarlett look at me.

"You go, I'm not much of a dancer" I said.

"No you have to dance with me it will be fine come on!!!" She said and pulled me up making me Smile.

"Okay okay okay" I said and we both went to the dancefloor. She guide me to the steps of the dance we we're having fun.

************************

After a while we decided to go home, Scarlett bring me to there home because it was closer. We went in laughing because all the way to her house we've been telling jokes to each other.

We sat down on her couch and she ask.

" so.. how did you feel at the part?"

"It was so fun!! I have a great time Scar... Sebastian and Anthony are both funny they always joke around .... I love watching RDJ and Chris argue and —" Scarlett cut me off by a kiss and the kiss went for more. She went up while not braking the kiss she sat down on my lap we pull away for air. I look at her and ask.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nodded I carry her up to her room and put her down I kissed her again while she is dealing with my clothes.

Morning*

I walk up with Scarlett on my side I look at her and admiring her beauty, I smile to myself. Then I slowly stand up and took her t-shirt.

I went down to make breakfast...

When I almost done I heard footsteps then Scarlett appeared at the door frame look worried.

You okay?" I ask her she just walk to me and hugged me.

"I thought you left me"

"I would never..." I said and hugged her " after the activity last night... after you make me feel like that..." I said and we both laugh we pull away and I give her ,her breakfast.

She look at the shirt I'm wearing and smirk.

"Don't worry I'll give it back to you"

"No you can have it... it looks good on you" she said and wink.

"By the way where's Rose?" I ask

"Oh she's with my brother.." she said and I nodded..

After breakfast we sat down on the couch and cuddly. And I remember I have to go home.

"I should go Scar, I'll be back on Monday" I said and kissed her she nodded and I took my clothes from last night. She walked me out then I kissed her and said good bye.

**************************