~•°Five°•~

Scarlett got up and opened the door Rose looked confused when she saw her mommy in the extra room but when she looked behind Scarlett she saw me she smiled and run up to the bed.

Y/n!! Your here your here!!!" She said while claiming the bed I smiled at her.

"Good morning peanut" I said and i opened my arms to hug her the she put her arms around my neck and sat down on my lap. I look behind her and saw Scarlett so happy while looking at us she sat down at the bed .

"Wow!! My daughter never give me that hug in morning.." Scarlett said acting like she's hurt.. me and Rose pulled away but she put her head on my chest.

"Mommy!!! Don't be jelouse!!!" Rose said laughing.

"Wana join?" I ask smirking.

"You don't have to ask twice..." She said and lie down beside me and put her arms around my waist and pull me closer to her. I can feel my stomach went crazy and my face heat up. Her actions made me let go of Rose.

"Mommy don't stole Y/n from me!!" Rose said and it made me laugh.
"Come here Rose" I said and and she went beside me.

"Y/n what are you doing here? I thought you went home yesterday" Rose said.

"Well.. your mommy went home late last night... So I waited for her"

"But it was dark outside so.... I let Y/n stay" Scarlett added. I picked up my phone and saw the time it's already 7:12.

"I should prepare for breakfast" I said
Scarlett sat up and said

"No let me do it.."

"No it's fine , you go prepare yourself for work?"

"I have day off" she said.

"Okay... Well day off means that you need to rest so how about you two beautiful girls cuddle for a while and I will prepare food for breakfast" I said and wink at Scarlett...

Wait was that a flirt?

"Okay fine... How  about we two beautiful girls watch the gorgeous girl cook" Scarlett said and smirk.

Wait was that a flirt?

I felt my mind goes crazy when she called me gorgeous.

"Yeah!! Y/n let me and mommy help you cook! Please" Rose said  with a big smile..

"Sure thing peanut" I said we all went to the kitchen.

"Y/n play your music!!" Rose said..

I put my music on, Taylor Swift songs went on and on... Taylor's songa Enchanted played and I can't help but sing it I was singing it in mya head then my favorite line came in and I can't help but sing it out loud.

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

I stop singing then I heard Scarlett songs the next lyrics

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

This made me looked at her

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I sing the song then she sings the next line.

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone