~•°seven°•

I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
(I can never look away)
I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
(Things will never be the same)
I've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night
(Now I'm wide awake)
And now I see daylight (Daylight), I only see daylight (Daylight)
I only see daylight, daylight, daylight, daylight

We look at each other and we start leading to each other our lips are inches apart our nose touch and I close my eyes then I feel her lips on mine I put my hands on her waist as she put her arms around me to pull me closer to her, I bring her to my lap and the kiss heated up I feel her tongue  asking permission to get in and I open my mouth and our tongues are dancing to each other, I lie down on the couch that we're sitting on and she's on top of me. Scarlett went to my neck and started kissing my neck and it made me mound my hands find their way to her button up shirt, I start to unbuttoned then..... But before we can go farther she pull away.. I looked into her eyes worriedly what if she changed  her mind? and she said

"Oh how much I want to continue this... But Rose is asleep in your bed" and smirk, I smiled at her and sigh on relief, I thought she's going to think that this was a mistake..
"What?" She asked smiling...

"You made mo worried at a second!! I thought you...." I stop my self and bite my bottom lips

"You thought that I changed my mind?" She ask and I nodded looking away from her,  she put her hand on my cheeks to look at her and she said..
"I would never change my mind Y/n" she said and kiss my lips..

"Can we cuddle instead?" I ask and she laughed
"What?!!"

"Your cute!!" Scarlett said and kiss my cheeks, she looked at my neck and she bite her bottom lips to hide her smile, I look at her confused, so I sat down she sat on my lap as I took my phone to look at my reflection but before I can look at it she put her hands on my phone and said...

"Don't be mad?!" She said giving me a poppy dog eyes...
I look at my reflection and saw that she put mark un my neck, my eyes wide and smile at her....

"Now everyone will know that I already belong to someone " I said to her and wink I kiss her and we lie down and cuddle, she's on my side and  I felt my eyes heavy.

"Sleepy are we?" I heard her ask I nodded.

"I didn't sleep last night...it... My nightmare.. happened again" I said and she hug me tighter.

"Have some sleep my love...."

"What time is it?"
I felt her look at the time and she said

"11:02.."

"Wake me up at 1"

"Why?"

I didn't answer her I don't want her to know yet I close my eyes and I drifting to sleep.. I felt her kiss my head...........

Scarlett pov

Y/n sleep and didn't answer my question, I stair at the celling while playing with her hair I never felt so happy in my life.. Y/n brought colours in my life she brings hope...my be I can ask her out on a date?

I look at her and admire her beauty she looks so peaceful, it made me sad knowing that she didn't sleep last night because of her nightmares, I wandered what it is all about I don't want her to suffer from this maybe I can help her though this...  I just hope one she will tell me everything, and if that day comes I would help her every step of the way. No matter what I fall so fucking heard to her I want her to be mine, but I have to wait... And I will.. I look at the time and it's 11:30 i should cook for lunch, I tried my self not ot wake Y/n up and I did not wake her up.

I went to her kitchen and look what I can make I nodded and seeing the ingredients I know what I want to make

"I'm going to make y/f/f (your favorite food) "
I said to my self I start cooking and after a while, I heard small footsteps and heard my little princess spoke

"Hi mommy!! I saw Y/n sleeping at the couch... I feel bad that I stole her bed.." I look at her and smile

"I know Y/n is okay. With it..." I said and wink." Want to help mommy make some lunch?..."

"Mommy what are you making?"

I told my daughter what I'm making and she smiled happily and exited to help

"That's Y/n's favorite food!!" She said and help me in the kitchen, I smile at her and said..

"Then let's do this then maybe this can make Y/n feel better"

"Is she sick?"

"Y/n didn't got a good sleep last night...."

"Why?"

"Remember the time that you have bad dreams? Rose"

"Yeas..."

"She had it last night..."

"Aw!!.. let's make it up to her mommy let's make Y/n happy!!!" I little said and I laughed...

Time skip—

I finished cooking and I let Rose aet first then me and her clean the kitchen because we made a little bit mess I look at the time and it's time to wake Y/n up I look at Rose who is now playing with Natasha.

"Hey baby how about you go to Y/n wake her up while I prepare  her food" I said and Rose nodded and went to where Y/n.

Y/n's pov.

I feel small hands un my shoulder and a cute voice spoke.

"Y/n.. wake up, mommy made food for you to eat." My peanut said, I opened my eyes with a smile and look at her she give me a kiss on my cheeks while I stretch my arms.

"Come on Y/n!! You will love what me and mommy made!!" She said jumping up and down making me laugh.

"Okay okay I'm up ,peanut" I said and sat down then she rolled her eyes and took my hand pulling me up then to the kitchen.

I smiled some y/f/f.. I close my eyes because of the smell, it smell delicious.

When I opened my eyes I saw a sit that have a food at the table..

"My favorite!" I said sitting down I look up at Scarlett and she smile.

"I told her it's her favorite!!" Rose said and she winked at me.
"Me and mommy made that for you Y/n.... So that you feel better" Rose said and hug me I kiss ger head and said

"Why thank you Rose!!  I'll give you your reward liter.." I said

"Hey I did the hard work!" Scarlett said putting her hands on her hips made me laugh and shake my head.

"Okay... But you have to wait for your reward" I said and wink at her, she blushed and shake her head trying not to smile..

I finished my food and excuse my self for a minute and went to my room for my medicines.
I went back to them and we went aout to my backyard Rose and Natasha was playing and my and Scarlett just watching them with a smile on our face.

"When will Rose visit her father?" I ask her

"Well.... Ahm— Rose refused to see him and a.... He doesn't... Want her" Scarlett said playing with her hands I look at her in shock..

"What?!!! How could he? He is Rose's father, his an idiot Scarlett..."

"I know, I am glad that I we got a divorce" she said looking back at me..
"Why did you ask anyway?"

"Well I has actually... Planing.. to ahmm" I inhale and exhale..
Okay I am getting nervous!!
Scar look at me wait for me to finish what I am saying.. with a smile on ger face
I think she knows where this is going..
"Well ahm.... Can I... Askyouonadate" I went faster saying the last part and close my eyes waiting her to respond... After a minute she answered me—.....

§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§

Hey guys hehehe...
Bye guys hehehe...