seventeen

So Last night I told myself that I am not going to Chris's Party...... And that was a lie. I am going.. but I am not going to wear a costume, I'm going for the food and Chris begged me to come so I said  yes. While I was preparing I thought to myself, what if me and Scarlett  will talk there? What if we will talk about what happened..? I really miss her and I hope she also misses me. I miss Rose, I miss playing with her I wish Scarlett and I will talk..what if we can fix everything together. but what if she's going to bring Colin?

What am I thinking?!!! I'm with Taylor I cannot do this to her... Taylor always shows her love to me.. don't get me wrong Taylor Swift is amazing, she's sweet, kind and everything but... My heart is calling for Scarlett... But I'm in a relationship with Taylor, and she's with Colin.. I just wish we could turn back time and fix what Scarlett and I  had...
But I am still curious  who's Romanoffthereal

Scarlett pov*after the accident*

We got hope and Rose was sleeping on my shoulder so I went upstairs to her room and put her in bed, I went down back cause I needed to talk to Colin on what just happened. I can't believe he left my little girl just for a phone call..if it wasn't for Y/n , Rose could be in a  serious accident, she is a real  hero she always saves my daughter she always be on her side. Leaving her was my biggest mistake I regret everything, I regret that I left her , I regret agreeing on dating Colin. Rose is never happy when Colin's around she always says to me to leave Colin.

Colin is doing his best to be good to Rose but it wasn't enough, my baby girl is always looking for Y/n.. she misses her so much and so do I..

"we need to talk...."
"We need to talk"
We said it at the same time I looked away and bit my lips.

"You need to be more like a father to my daughter Colin... You can't just leave her because of a phone call.. if you can't do that.. then we're over.." I said and I felt tears on my cheeks. We are always fighting about this, he doesn't know how to be a father to my daughter.
There was a silent.. but then what he said to me made me cry even more.

"Scarlett.... I am very sorry but I cannot do that.. i don't know how to be a father To Rose...and I think we should end this... I don't feel anything anymore. To be honest I'm jelouse because you always talk about this Y/n girl... I know that you love her more Scarlett... You love her more that me, and I can see that she will treat you and Rose better. We should end this Scar..." He said, I cryed and he came to me and hugged me.

"I do love her..." I said to him

"Then what's stopping you?" He said

"I don't know.."
We pull away and we look at each other.

"I should pack my things..." He said and went up to took his things I sat down on my living room and wipe my tears.

Y/n pov. *At the party*

When I got there the place was already crowded and loud music was playing, I went in and looked for Chris but I didn't see him until I heard Sebastian  called my name.

"Look who's here!!!" He said I smile at him and went to him then I noticed that he's with all the marvel actors and actresses...including Scarlett we made an eye contact but was break by RDJ giving me a drink...

"I can't...." I said and tried to give it back to him..

"Ohw come on!!! Y/n have a drink!!"
He said

"I really can't... I'm driving my car so no.."

"Just one drink Y/n" Chris said and I rolled my eyes nad said "fine!!" Then thay all cheered

I sat down across Lizzie and Lizzie is sat beside Scarlett so I can clearly see her... I heard Lizzie said something To Scarlett with a smirk.

"There's no Taylor beside her... Get your chance.." Lizzie whispered to Scarlett.. I have a good hearing okay!!..