'~•°Three°•~

I was putting my shoes on when I got a text from Scarlett.

[my drive is coming there to get you,  your ready]

                                          [Yeap!! Ready]

[Great!!!  See you later ; ) ]

I give Natasha food so she can eat it while I'm not home, I then waited for Scarlett's driver to come... And then my doorbell rang , so I went outside and saw him.

"Hi good morning Miss, I'm Mrs. Johansson's driver" he said and opened the car.

"Hi there!!, And thank you" I said while getting in the car.

Time skip (cause why notHahaha)

"Y/n!!! Hi!! Come in" Scarlett said while motioning me to follow her so i did, when we got inside and I saw Rose watching Beauty and the Beast the live auction
"Rose , baby!!" Scarlett said and the little angel looked at us then she looked at me, I smiled  at her.

"Hello there Rose"

"Rose this is Y/n, she will be your nanny.." Scarlett said kneeling down to her daughter. Rose look back at me and smiled.

"Rose it's nice to finally meet you darling" I said sitting beside her.

"Baby I want you to nice to Y/n okay .. I'll be back tonight, nuggets" she said and kiss Rose forehead. Scarlett stand up and look at me.
"Sorry about this she don't talk  after three days being with her" she said

"It's fine... I'll do my best" I said , she took her bag then about to say goodbye but Rose run to her.

"Mommy don't go please!!" She said

"Ohw baby, I have to go to work Rose"

"But—but...."

"Rose..." Scarlett said

"Hey Rose.." I said and Rose looked at me with a teary eyes. "Flower.. Mommy will be back later okay... How about this while Mommy is not home let's do what you want to do" I said kneeling down to her.
"Or... We could  color my coloring book" I said and wink at her her eyes wide, and I took my bag and I pull out the color book and she smile.

"Told you she's cool" Scarlett said to her daughter and it made me blush.
"Okay sweetie, mommy's gana go now okay..?" Scar said and little Rose nodded, Scarlett look at me and her mouth said 'thank you'

"How about we walk mommy at the door, Flower!!" I said and she nodded, the three of us went to the door , and Scarlett said goodbye to Rose and I, when she's out , me and Rose waent back to the leaving room and sat down, she sat down un my lap, she. Open the coloring book

"Y/n this is amazing!!!" She said excitly. We start coloring it and we talk a little.

"So.. Y/n what's your favorite color?" She ask

"Well... It's the color f/c... What about yours?"

"I like red!!! And pink!!!!" She said looking at me.

"That's sounds amazing Flower!!"

I heard my a text from my phone and it was Scarlett telling me that there's a guitar at the studio beside the kitchen. I smiled at it and text back 'okay!! Thanks for telling'

"What's your favorite flower?"

"Ahm... You!!" I said and hugged her then tickled her , she laughed.

"Y/n!!!!" She said with the laugh we stop qnd went back coloring.