~•°Eight °•~

"yes!!!"
She said  smiling at me and I breathed out I didn't even know that I was holding my breath "Would love to come on a date with you!!" She continue.

"Ohh god thanks!" I said and full down to the grass in my back yard she laughed.
"I thought you would say no" I said looking at her she smirked and said

"After what we did earlier.... I want to continue on that but not now, let's take it slow..." She said and I smile at her I jold her hand still lieng on the ground.

"I would love that, Scary"

She laughed at the  nickname and I sat up, Rose came back to us she went to hug Scarlett and Natasha came to me and lay down on my lap.
Scarlett look at the time on her phone and look back to Rose then to me.

"I think we should go home.. it's 3:23" she said , Rose give her a sad look

"I want to stay with Y/n" Rose said and went to me and hug my neck I put my hand on her back and smile, Scarlett smile at us I kiss Rose's cheeks and said

"You have school tomorrow peanut" I said to her
"And I am going to yours tomorrow, you know" I said to her she smiled.

"You can see Y/n tomorrow Rose, so how about let's go back and wait for tomorrow to come" Scarlett said while standing up I did to and pic up Rose, and she nodded to her mommy.

"Okay fine!!" She said in abit dramatic way it made me and Scarlett laughed. We walk to the door Rose is still on my arms.

"Y/n can you teach more about painting?" Rose said when we are infront of thier car.

"Of course peanut, I would love to teach you"

I put her at her sit and close the door of the car and I look at Scarlett with a big smile on her face a walk closer to her and give her a kiss on the cheeks.

"So about the date... How about saturday?" I ask tomorrow is Monday

"Sure.. can't wait" she said and kiss my lips I smiled at it and she pull away and wink at me.

"Be safe" I told her while she went to the driveer sit.

"Always" Scarlett said the went in and started the engine she pep and drove off, I smiled at my self replaying what happened earlier then Natasha came to me and I played with her.

Time skip- Friday night·

I was waiting for Scarlett to come home , me and Rose was playing at thier back yard.

"Y/n, why does everyone come and go?" The little girl ask me while we lay down at the grass, I was shocked on what she ask..

"Because.... That's life is peanut you can't force people to stay"

"Y/n can you tell me about your parents?" Rose said I look at her and she sat down I also did that and she sat on my lap...

"Well..." I started.

Scarlett's pov

I just got home and the house was quiet then I noticed that Rose and Y/n are on the back yard I went there secretly to suprise them but when I hear Rose ask Y/n about her parents I stop walking and just stand there waiting for her to answer

"Well.. my parents are like yours, but... Your mommy love you not like mine, I am always been a dad's little girl he took care off me after they where over. But when I was 10 years old he... He went to sleep and never wake up, so my mommy took me... But she never like me.. and when I was 18... She went to sleep too just like my father"
Y/n said, I feel tears falling from my cheeks.