'~•°Four°•~

It's been three weeks since I became The Rose's Nanny, we started to become closer to each other also me and Scarlett, my small crush on her became bigger , I really wish she but there is no way she would feel the same way..like come on that's Scarlett Johansson!! She will never pick me , Scarlett is perfect not like me she doesn't deserve a broken glass just like me... She deserves someone perfect like her and that will never be me.

It was night time and Scarlett is still not home I already put Rose to her bed and she is asleep, I look at the time again and 9:40.

Fuck here is she??

I aas getting worry she never been late like this. My leg start shaking my hands are sweating I texted her but she didn't text back.

"Okay maybe she doesn't have her phone on her hand.. Y/n come down she will be home, she will be safe" I said to my self. I stood up and then I remembered my mother...

She was late every night and one night I got a call from the hospital...
God no she is safe Y/n, I texted Chris but he said that I shouldn't be worried and Scar will be home... I walk around  and look at the time it's 10!!! And she is not yet home. Then I heard the front door open and Scarlett appeared in the living room I felt relaxed and ran to her then hugged her.

"Wow ahm... Hi to you too"

"God!! I was so worried about you!!" I said and I felt my self crying, Scarlett hug me and said

"Hey hey it's okay I'm here... I am so sorry" she said and kiss my head.

I pull away and wipe my tears..
"I'm sorry... I was just scared.. you didn't answer when I texted you"

She pull my hands and said

"My phone went out off battery.. I'm here don't worry okay.. don't cry" she said and we sat down and we cuddle.

After a minute of Silent I spoke.

"You should have some rest.." I said and look at her and she smile.

"And so are you.."

"Yeah I should—"

"No stay here....I have extra room across mine and it's late.." she said.

We went upstairs and she show me the room.

"I am really sorry I made you worried about me.."

"It's all right.. I was only over reacting, I don't want Rose go th—" I cut myself before she ask questions, she looks at me worriedly and I shake my head..
"I meant.... I don't want Rose walking up.. knowing her mother isn't home" I said... I said and she nodded not sure that I'm being honest..

"Right... Have some rest" she said
I nodded at her she went to her door and smile again to me and we both close the door..

I went to the bed and lie down, afther a while I was asleep..

Dream or should I say nightmares...

I saw my mother talking to me on the phone... We are arguing at that day..

"I hate you so much!!!! Why did you do that mom?!!!" I scream over the phone.

"It's for your own good Y/n!" She shouted back.

"Fuck you mom!!! You don't know that!!!"

"I know because I am your mother!!!"

"Ohh please mom!!!"

"You know what I hope your the one who died at that accidented!!! My life should be better if you're sister was the one who  live not you!!!! You are such a bitch!!!"

"I hope you die!!!!!" I heard myself  from the phone I have taers fulling down my cheeks.

"Ohh fuck Y/n!!" My mother said and end the call then I look at my the window and saw the big track. I eyes wide and I scream...

≠°≠°≠°≠°
Scarlett 's pov.

"Y/n!! Wake up!!" I said then she scream. She sat down and look at me.
"Hey.. heyyy it's okay..." I said to her and hug her she cried..
"It's okay I'm here"

I never thought Y/n like this...  she always happy, I am so worried about her.. I want  her to tell me what happened but I can poshe her to say it

"Y/n if you want to talk about it I am here... When ever your ready to tell me okay., I will be here for you" I said and kiss her head.

"I don't want to talk about... Not yet" she said and I lie down and put her head on my chest.. and played with her hair..

"It's okay... I'll stay here with you okay.." I said to her.

"Please don't leave me" she said

"I would never" I said..
"Go back to sleep okay.."
I said and she nodded afther a while I found her sleeping...
"Y/n L/n, you made me fall hardly in love with you." I said and felt my eyes closed..

Y/n pos.

I feel so safe when I wake up and comfortable I feel arms around me I opened my eyes and it was Scarlett, I was shocked at first but I remember last night... My nightmare. Fuck that shit!!.

I look back at her and I was admiring her beauty, she looks like a goddess she smiled nice and I love it when Rose made her laughed and smile, I really love her smile it always bright my day I hope this will never chang.

"You know if you take a picture it will last for every" I heard her say and I saw he smirked...

I quickly close my eyes.

"Ahmm what do you mean?"

"Your staring.. you know" she said and laughed

"No I am not!!" I said when I opened my eyes she was so close to me and I felt my cheeks blush..
She looks at my lips then back to my eyes—"

"Mommy!!! You in there?!!" We heard Rose shouted from the outside off the room....