Twenty-eight (2/2)

TW!!:
contains sexual content, such as sexual assault. This content is suitable for mature audiences only. Viewer discretion is advised.

•••

After seeing the teacher and getting a warning, robin exited the classroom, sighing as he spotted Michelle waiting for him. She looked to him, arms crossed. "What was you staring at Vance all about, huh?" She asked. Robin sighed. "Nothing." He answered. She scoffed, but grabbed his arm, dragging him outside. He wanted to go home, but Michelle led him to her house. "What are we doing here?" He asked. She just smirked, and opened the door. "I actually wanna go home-" she scoffed, dragging him inside and closing the door behind her. She took his bag off, leaving it by the door. She brought him upstairs and into her room. He sat on her bed, looking up to her. "So..." robin started. She sat next to him, before pulling him into a kiss. His eyes widened, and he lightly pushed her off of him.

"What the hell, Robin!" She yelled, confusing him. "I just don't want to kiss you, I'm sorry" he said, and she rolled her eyes. She kissed him once more, and he squirmed, pushing her off once more and standing up. "Please, Michelle i don't want to." He rubbed his arm. "Why not?" She asked, standing up also. "I just don't, okay? Please don't make me." He said. She groaned. "Ugh, why do i always have to do everything." She pushed him against the wall, kissing him. He let out a muffled yelp, tearing up. He pushed her off once more. "Stop it, Michelle! No is no, why are you forcing?" He asked. She only scoffed. "You don't know what you want." She kissed him again. Tears running down his face, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to get out of there. "Why the hell are you crying, you weirdo? I know you like this, so why are you acting like this?" She asked, wiping his tears aggressively. He let out a shaky breath, as Michelle went for his shirt. She lifted it up, and he lightly slapped her hand away. "Please, stop. Im not comfortable with doing this." Robin pleaded. "What? You're a guy, you guys always want this." She lifted off his shirt. Her hands discarded the shirt onto the floor, before dragging up and down his torso. "Michelle, stop it!" He yelled. "Shut the fuck up!!" She yelled back, kissing him. The two heard the door opening downstairs, and she stopped. "Shit." She mumbled, robin took this as a chance to get away, and grabbed his shirt, putting it back on quickly. Tears ran down his face as he ran out of Michelles room, and down the stairs.

"Hello, dear— who are you?" Michelles mother asked him. "Are you okay?" She asked. He cried, running out the front door, forgetting his bag. He ran all the way over to griffins house, where he knew everyone would be. His uncle said he'd be out of town for the week, and he had planned on asking one of the boys if he could stay with them, before Michelle restricted him from staying at friends houses. He knocked on the door of the Stagg residence, and waited. He shivered from the cold, as the door opened. "Hello, Robin!" Marie smiled. "H-hi, are the boys home?" He asked, and she frowned. "Im so sorry, you just missed them. But they should be back soon! Would you like to come in?" She asked him, opening the door wide enough. "Thank you." He walked in, and took off his shoes. "Are you doing okay? Did something happen? You look distressed.." Marie spoke. "N-no, I'm fine.." he said, and she smiled, nodding. "Well, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." She said. He smiled back. "Thank you." He walked to the living room, and sat on the couch. He grabbed a soft blanket that was spread across it, and wrapped it around him. He never wanted to see Michelle ever again.