Twenty-eight (1/2)

Finney and Vance woke up on griffins floor, backs aching. They got up and stretched, walking to the kitchen where the others greeted them. They said good morning, but were still a little down about Robin. They all ate breakfast, before walking to school. Finney and Vance walked side by side to class, when they saw Robin and Michelle walking, side by side. Finney smiled and waved to him, but he just looked away and walked faster with the girl. Finney frowned, tearing up. Vance sighed, rubbing his back. "Fuck him." He said. Finney sniffled. "Yeah." He nodded. "Fuck him."

The boys were in the cafeteria, eating lunch when Robin and Michelle walked in. Vance looked to him, and Robin just looked away, walking with Michelle to find a new bench to sit on. Vance scoffed. "What an asshole." Griffin nodded in agreement. "He's being a little bitch. Just because he found a totally cool all new girl, doesn't mean he can just ignore and never talk to us again. This is so unfair."

The others nodded in agreement. "Whatever." Bruce said, eating a fry.

Robin was having a crisis. He never wanted to date her in the first place. He wasn't even sure he liked girls. He just thought it would be better to date Michelle, and not waiting for his feelings for Finney and Vance to disappear. He's tried ignoring his feelings, and now he's just ignoring them all together. He was struggling, and it felt like no one was there to help him. Michelle was cruel. He felt controlled by her. Like he couldn't do anything. He was 99% sure that Michelle was only dating him for popularity.

Walking to his next class, he couldn't be alone for one second, since Michelle follows him everywhere. Or, more like Michelle walks him like a fucking dog everywhere. It was annoying.

He stepped inside the classroom, and quickly sat next to Vance in attempt to escape Michelle. "Robin." She crossed her arms. "Sorry." He smiled nervously. She rolled her eyes, walking over to an empty desk. He sighed in relief, turning back to the board. Vance scoffed, resting his head on his hand.

Class was going by slowly, and Robin could hardly pay attention. Staring at Vance's face, he could only think 'he's so beautiful'. He was so concentrated on him, that he didn't hear the teacher call on him. "Arellano?" Vance waved a hand in his face. He snapped out of it. "What?" He asked. Vance pointed to the teacher, and his eyes widened, turning to her. "Yeah?" He asked, and others laughed. Michelle rolled her eyes. "See me after class." The teacher said, turning back to the board. Robin sighed, rubbing his eyes as he paid attention to the lesson again.

•••

Mini chapter ong