Seven

TW!!
MENTIONS OF S/A, S/H

THIS CONTENT IS RATED 13+, AND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

———

Robin wakes up to 4 knocks on the front door.
He groans, stumbling out of bed to answer it.
He slowly walks to the door, yawning and stretching. He opens the door, to see Finn standing on the other side, shirtless and bloody. His eyebrows furrow, then his eyes widen once realizing he wasn't dreaming.

"Finn?.."

Finney pants, catching his breath like he just ran a mile. "Hi."

———

Robin lifts Finney onto the bathroom counter, grabbing supplies to clean his wounds. Robin pats his wounds with cleaning solution, while asking him questions.

"Why are you all beaten up, finn?.."
Finney stays quiet.

"Finney, are you okay?."

Finney's lip quivers at the thought of that man grabbing him in places he didn't like. A tear drop falls down his face, and Robin walks up to him.

"Hey, hey.. what's wrong?" Robin wipes his tears, and takes him off the counter.
Finney breaks down in sobs, hugging robin tightly. Robin immediately hugs finn, running his hand up and down finneys back for comfort. Finneys breathing hitches, and he starts to hyperventilate.

"It's okay, it's okay.. you're okay.." Robin tried to calm him down, but fails. Finney drops to the floor, backing up into a corner. Robin looks at his neck and collarbones, seeing hickeys and bites. Robin covers his mouth with his hands, and drops to his knees to comfort finney.

"I'm sorry, finney. Im so sorry."

Finney hits himself in the head, trying to forget the horrid things that happened in the past hour. Robin stops him, grabbing his wrists.
Finney winces, but Robin notices looking at his wrists.

"Finney..." Robin pauses. "Finney why." He looks at all the cuts on his wrists. "Why would you do this to yourself."

Finney looks up at robin.
"I-I'm so-sorry..."

"No.. no, it's not your fault, finn.." Robin hugs Finney again.

"C'mon, Finney. Lets get you to bed, okay?"
Robin helps Finney up off of the bathroom floor, and takes him to robins room. He helps Finney into bed, and pulls the blankets over him. Robin was about to leave, when Finney stopped him.

"P-please don't leave me.."

Robin looks at Finn, before getting onto the other side of the bed. They stay like that for a minute, before Finney speaks up again.

"C-can we cuddle?.." Finney mumbles.

Robin blushes. "I- of course.." Finn turns around, and robin wraps his arms around finneys waist. Finney snuggles into his grasp, blushing deeply. Finney falls asleep pretty quickly, leaving robin with his thoughts.

'What happened to Finn?'

'Did someone do this to him?'

'Was it his dad?.. that's fucking messed up.'

'Wait, are we actually cuddling rn-..."
Robin opens his eyes, and blushes severely.

Robin didnt sleep one second that night.

———

Sorry this is so short, I lost motivation😭💔