Sixteen

THIS CONTENT IS RATED 13+, AND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

•••

"I heard he killed the kidnapper.."

"I heard he was raped.."

"He probably liked it.."

Was what Finney heard as he walked down the middle school halls to get to his locker.
Passing his old bully's, they didn't even move a muscle. Finney was happy about that.

"Finn!" Robin called from in front of him.

"Hi robin." Finney slightly smiled, trying not to be rude to him.

"Are you okay?" Asks Vance from beside him.

"I'm okay." Finney says, getting to his locker.
Ever since he started hanging around Vance, no one bothered him. He got dirty looks once and a while, but that's about it.

Finney opened his locker, and a piece of paper fell out. Vance and robin watched as he opened it, and it was his missing poster, followed by
"Fucking freak!" In the middle.

Finneys gaze saddened at the paper, as Vance's grew angry.
"Who." Vance asked, and Finney looked up at him. Finney sighed, knowing exactly who it was. Buzz, maddy, and Mike.
He glanced at the three boys, who were smirking back at him.
Vance followed finneys eyes, and scoffed once he realized who it was.

"Can I?" Vance asked for permission.

Finney smiled. "Go ahead."
He watched as the loud blonde walked over to the bullies.

"Hey, assholes." Vance had a scowl placed on his perfect face.

(That's kinda sus, Finney🤨)

"U-uh, hey, Vance.." buzz answered.

_____________

Finney and robin took vance to the bathroom to clean his hands.

Finney always keeps cleaning supplies for when Robin fights people.

"Sit on the counter, vancey." Finney instructed vance, and he did what he was told.

The two boys watched as finney got out a clear liquid from his backpack, along with bandages.
Finney unscrewed the cap off of the liquid, and poured it on Vance's hands without warning.

"Ow! Son of a-" vance was cut off, by finneys laugh.

"C'mon, it doesn't even hurt, you big baby."
Finney smirked, pouring more on.

"Actually, it does!" Robin crossed his arms, remembering all the times Finney poured tagt liquid on his own hands.

"Bro, I literally use this everytime I get hurt. It doesn't hurt! You guys are babies!"
Finney said, putting the cap back on.

"Whatever." Vance scowled.
Finney wrapped the bandages around his knuckles, and tucking it in so it stays in place.

"There. Now, what do you say?"
Finney smiles cheekily at the blonde.

Vance rolled his eyes.
"Thank you." He mumbled, and finney grabs his hands to pull him off the counter.

"You're welcome. Now lets go guys! We're late for class!" They all run out of the bathroom, and the two boys walk Finney to his classroom before making their way to their own.

Finney opened the door to the science class, and everyone stopped to stare at him.

"You're late, Mr. Blake." The teacher who's name Finney forgot announced.

"Wow, never would've guessed.."
Finney mumbled, not realizing how loud he was. The majority of the class laughs, and the teacher gets angry.

"Finney! Outside. Now." The teacher points to the door, and finney rolls his eyes.
Dragging his feet behind him, he walks out,
The teacher coming soon after.

"Now I don't know what happened while you were kidnapped, but that is no excuse to misbehave in my classroom. You either get rid of the attitude, or you go to the office."
The teacher scolded finney, him getting angrier by the second.

"Excuse me?! You have no right to say that. If you were in my shoes, you would've died the first day in that basement. You the fuck do you think you are?" Finney snapped back at the teacher, and the teacher went silent.

"How would you like it if I told the principal what you said to me? Because from what I see, being kidnapped is an excuse for my actions.
I'll have you know that I've been through hell and back. So if you'd excuse me, go fuck yourself." Finney walked away from the classroom, leaving the teacher dumbfounded.
Finney turned the corner in the hall, and right away, found Vance and robin against the wall.

"Finney? What are you doing here, you have class." Robin got off of the wall, uncrossing his arms.

"The teacher was being a jerk, so I left."
Finney said, and Vance nodded his head.

"Valid answer." Vance smirked.

"You guys wanna get the others, and skip?"
Robin asked.

"Is that even a question? Lets Fuckin go!" Vance got off the wall, and they made there way to Bruce, billy, and griffins classroom.

Vance and Finney barged through the door, and the teacher snapped her head towards the two boys.

"Excuse me?!" The teacher rested her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, lady. Guys, c'mon!" Finney yelled for the boys, who practically kept out of their seats. The boys made there way to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"
The teacher asked.

"Sorry ms. Evans!" Griffin yelled, as he slammed the door.

The six boys ran down the halls, laughing as they made it out of the school and off of the property.

"Lets go to the grab n' go?" Bruce said, and they all immediately agreed.

_____________

"Fuck!" Vance yelled at the pinball machine, as we watched the ball fall into the abyss.

"Let me try." Finney moved Vance out of the way with his hip, and Vance didn't complain.

"Do you know how to play?" Vance asked him, as the rest of the boys talked amongst themselves from across the store.

"Not really, no.. can you teach me?" Finney looked up at Vance, and the blondes face flushed a light pink.

"S-sure.." Vance turned Finney to face the machine, peering from right behind him.
Finney blushed deeply, as Vance's body was pressed up against his own from behind him.

"Alright, there's two buttons on each side of the machine. Those control the switches.
You pull back this lever two get the ball out, and you basically just try to score as many points you can by hitting the targets."
Vance explained, and Finney nodded.

_____________

"Hah! I got 200,000! That's good, right?"
Asked Finney, and Vance just stared back, amazed.

"How the fuck..."

•••                                    

IDK ANYMORE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Can someone give me some ideas for more chapters?? Here's the things I'm okay with:

- angst
- fluff
- spice (NOT SMUT!!)

Pls help me out here😭🙏

•••                                    

1050+ words