Fourteen (1/2)

THIS CONTENT IS RATED 13+, AND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

•••

Three months have past, and the boys have been happy. Finney has been staying at Bruce's house the whole time, and Amy was okay with it. They have all grown closer together, spending every day with them.

"I'm gonna go to the store and get some snacks! I'll be back in a few minutes!" Finney called out to Bruce, who was in the kitchen baking cookies with Amy.

"Alright! Be safe!" Bruce called back.

Finney left without a second thought, and walked towards the store.
He turned onto cris avenue, walking past the empty street. He looked around, seeing no one whatsoever.

'That's odd...' he thought, but didn't mind it much. Continuing walking, a van comes straight for him.

A black van.

Finney tries to run away, but the van hits him, causing him to fall to the ground hitting his head. The last thing he remembered, was the grabber stepping out, and putting him in the van.

_____________

"God, where's Finney? It's been 2 hours!"
Bruce paces around the living room.

"Calm down, Brucey. I'm sure he just went to robins or something! It's nothing to worry about." Amy walked up to him.

"He would've told me, though, Amy! What if something bad happened to him!"

"Something bad? In Denver? No, Bruce.
I'm sure he's fine."

Bruce breathes in and out, trying to calm himself down. "You know what? You're right. He's probably with Vance and Robin."

And Bruce thought nothing else about it.
Little did Bruce know, Finney was in terrible danger.

•••

Mini chapter!
I will post the other half of chapter 14 soon, I just lost motivation...
But I didn't wanna leave y'all with nothing, so I made this :)

•••

304 words